This is awesome.

HORUS

We should all just praise the monkeys and polar bears that raised us.

Polar bears are evolved versions of grizzly bears and that has been proven so yus.

No f***ing s*** evolution exists. We've established that already. Now unless you're going somewhere with this polar bear fetish' date=' shut up about it already.

[/quote']

If a poplar bear con evolve in a couple hundred years what makes diff that apes con evolve into humans over a million years?

I think we have covered that already. EVOLUTION IS REAL. HUMANS HAVE EVOLVED. You know what I think? You are repeating, but rewording, the same post over and over to try and drive your point across. It's not working.

I beat it never accord to you that i am Christian did it?

I bet it never occurred to you that I am Christian, did it?

So because you are Christian, you are going to say the same thing over and over?

No, I am saying that things are true and most people are to stupid too understand it and try to make something up to cover it.

I still can't find any funking point to your posts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should all just praise the monkeys and polar bears that raised us.

Polar bears are evolved versions of grizzly bears and that has been proven so yus.

No f***ing s*** evolution exists. We've established that already. Now unless you're going somewhere with this polar bear fetish' date=' shut up about it already.

[/quote']

If a poplar bear con evolve in a couple hundred years what makes diff that apes con evolve into humans over a million years?

I think we have covered that already. EVOLUTION IS REAL. HUMANS HAVE EVOLVED. You know what I think? You are repeating, but rewording, the same post over and over to try and drive your point across. It's not working.

I beat it never accord to you that i am Christian did it?

I bet it never occurred to you that I am Christian, did it?

So because you are Christian, you are going to say the same thing over and over?

No, I am saying that things are true and most people are to stupid too understand it and try to make something up to cover it.

I still can't find any f***ing point to your posts.

-____________________-

funk it.

You are constantly saying some sheet about polar bears, they evolved. And then you say humans evolved. I am not sure if you have noticed, but we have already covered that topic. You are living in the past.

@ OMGAKITTY: You beat me to the grammar correction.

Guest JoshIcy

You know what the 3 of you just... SHUT UP.

OMGAKITTY, ~Emo~, and Dark. You all have vastly different Point-of-Views. You cannot, nor will not prove the other wrong. Any person who actually knows how to debate, understands this, and knows full well when to just let it go. You 3 obviously don't.

The next thing I read coming out of you guys in this thread better be carebear stuff, or bans will be issued for flaming and spamming.

OMGAKITTY' date=' ~Emo~, and Dark. You all have vastly different Point-of-Views. You cannot, nor will not prove the other wrong. Any person who actually [b']knows[/b] how to debate, understands this, and knows full well when to just let it go. You 3 obviously don't.

The next thing I read coming out of you guys in this thread better be carebear stuff, or bans will be issued for flaming and spamming.

I love you rainbow bear.

OT:

So, why does any of this even matter?

OMGAKITTY' date=' ~Emo~, and Dark. You all have vastly different Point-of-Views. You cannot, nor will not prove the other wrong. Any person who actually [b']knows[/b] how to debate, understands this, and knows full well when to just let it go. You 3 obviously don't.

I think all three of us are correct. Cuz in this big, fluffy, magical world, everyone is correct, and there are no wars and no arguments. ^_^

I don't understand where we are? What is the current topic right now? Still Big Bang?

Well, that was fun. Back to discussing who closed Horus' last topic? >.>

I think all three of us are correct. Cuz in this big, fluffy, magical world, everyone is correct, and there are no wars and no arguments. ^_^

I don't understand where we are? What is the current topic right now? Still Big Bang?

Thats exactly what i was wondering.

Now that that's out of the way, back to the original topic.

I locked the other thread, as I'm locking this one. I do apologize that there was no post, I hit Post Reply and apparently it locked the thread but didn't add my post....strangeness indeed.

As for why it was locked, it seemed from my perusal that it was descending into "NO U!" and such spam and wasn't about the actual debate anymore, more just throwing opinions around. As such I felt the need to lock it to prevent anything further.

~Locked~

Archived