KOSMOS SYNCHRO

OK this is the Kosmos Synchro Monster Effect

Soon Ill post this at the realistic cards as soon Kaibaman submitts the arts~~!

Fancy Hero Aqua Kosmos

8*/ WATER/ warrior/ Synchro/ ATK 2800/DEF 2300/ Effect

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + at least 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

Shortcut mode: Once per turn it can move to an empty monster card zone on your field. Able to direct ATK opponent player when there are cards that shares with this card's column. And it is unaffected and cannot be destroyed by effect of cards that shares with card's column. Returns to Extra Deck at End Phase and return "1 Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" from your graveyard to your hand.When this card return to the Extra Deck by its own effect, discard 1 card on your opponent's hand and send it to Graveyard.

Fancy Hero Shadow Kosmos

8*/ DARK/ warrior/ Synchro/ ATK 2800/DEF 2300/ Effect

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + at least 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

Shortcut mode: When this card battles a non-DARK monster, destroy the monster without Damage Calculation and inflict damage to opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. Returns to Extra Deck at End Phase and return 1 "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card return to the Extra Deck by its own effect, remove from play 1 card on your opponent's Graveyard.

Fancy Hero Blazing Kosmos

8*/ FIRE/ warrior/ Synchro/ ATK 2800/DEF 2300/ Effect

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + at least 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters

Shortcut mode: Increase this card's ATK by all opponent's monster's Level x300. Returns to Extra Deck at End Phase and return 1 "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" from your Graveyard to your hand.When this card return to the Extra Deck by its own effect, destroy 1 Monster Card your opponent controls.

Fancy Hero Sky Kosmos

8*/ WIND/ warrior/ Synchro/ ATK 2800/DEF 2300/ Effect

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + at least 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters

Shortcut mode: If your Life Points are lower than your opponent, choose 1 monster your opponent controls. Increase this card's ATK by the chosen monster's ATK. Returns to Extra Deck at End Phase and return 1 "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" from your Graveyard to your hand.When this card return to the Extra Deck by its own effect, Increase your Life Points equal to the both players hand cards x500.

Fancy Hero Earth Kosmos

8*/ EARTH/ warrior/ Synchro/ ATK 2800/DEF 2300/ Effect

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + at least 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters

Shortcut mode: When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, all opponents monsters battle positons will be switched (Flip Effects are negated).This card inflicts Piercing Damage.Once per turn, discard 1 card from your hand to make 1 opponent's monsters ATK or DEF becomes 0. Returns to Extra Deck at End Phase and return 1 "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" from your Graveyard to your hand.When this card return to the Extra Deck by its own effect, return 1 card on your opponent's field back to the owner's deck.

Fancy Hero Shining Kosmos

8*/ LIGHT/ warrior/ Synchro/ ATK 2800/DEF 2300/ Effect

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + at least 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters

Shortcut mode: When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned,your opponent cannot active Spell or Trap Cards in this turn.When this card battles, decrase the ATK of your opponents monster that battles this card by 200 for each "Fancy Hero" on your Graveyard. Once per turn, discard 1 card on your hand to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. Returns to Extra Deck at End Phase and return 1 "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" from your Graveyard to your hand.When this card return to the Extra Deck by its own effect, draw 1 card form your deck.

Well in the first one you write:

"Able to direct ATK opponent player when there are cards that shares with this card's column."

And I'm not sure about what you mean when you say that.

my guess is that it stands for if there is a monster on your opponent's side of the field in the exact opposite monster card zone as this card. that would make a colum of cards if there was 1 or both Spell & Trap Card spots also filled with cards,

"Able to direct ATK opponent player when there are cards that shares with this card's column."

my guess is that it stands for if there is a monster on your opponent's side of the field in the exact opposite monster card zone as this card. that would make a colum of cards if there was 1 or both Spell & Trap Card spots also filled with cards' date='

[/quote']

Okay, but I have no idea how that would be worded in OCG...

Now that I think about it. And I'm looking at the cards at your sig. isn't Spell & Trap Cards what your Deck really needs? I mean, you have 20 Fancy Heros there :) now 20 S/T will make for your 40 card Deck.

and you have 13 Fusion & Synchro monsters already (combined). The limit is 15 in a Deck unless you have some other plan :).

my guess is that it stands for if there is a monster on your opponent's side of the field in the exact opposite monster card zone as this card. that would make a colum of cards if there was 1 or both Spell & Trap Card spots also filled with cards' date='

[/quote']

Okay, but I have no idea how that would be worded in OCG...

"When there are cards in this card's column, this card can attack your opponent directly."

Used Rampaging Rhynos as a reference; it has a similar reference.

@ sleepy

Thanks for the explanation about the column~~!!

About the spell and Trap cards, once the kosmos synchro monsters are done, I will request Kaibaman again make Spell and Trap illustrations~~!! I wish he could finnish it~~!!

@rinne

That's right...I used Rampaging Rhynos a reference too~~!!

@Max Darkness

Hehheheheh, Sleepy just explained it....

Archived