Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duel Sanctuary and The Yu-Gi-Oh! world (Not Accepting, Started)

Ģค๓blє

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( Ok, now we can get on with the dueling.))

Raic appears in complete darkness. He drops his scanner, and it activates his light feature.

Raic: ... I could have done that...

He picks up his scanner... to see 3 Kuribohs in front of him!

He turns to see 2 more Kuribohs... He's trapped!

Raic: Looks like this is inevitable... Summon!

He summons the Wizard. The Kuribohs in front of them start advancing.

Raic: Attack!

With two Fireballs, the Wizard knocks out both Kuribohs. Raic turns around to see the other three advancing more!

Raic: Too easy... Burn them!

Raic jumps behind the Wizard just in time to avoid getting seered by the flames.

Raic: I'm not THAT greedy...

Raic then scans two of the Kuribohs and pulls the Wizard back to the scanner. He finds the door and gets out of the building. He sees Daniel after running into random Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters.

Raic: What... happened...

((I added an other to my app, so you all can see y i talk like i do as Raic(ellipses)))

"Cool." Daniel said, "I saw some light come from the windows of the building you walked out of. I tihnk that's how a scan looks, did you get a scan?" He asked, than soon walked to a stand a few feet away. It was stocked with different battle gears and spells written on paper. Daniel grabbed one that said "Mist Body", than another that said "Wild Fire". He put them down than walked back to Raic.

"What are they?" Daniel asked impatiently, than looked back to that stand. A man was looking at the "Wild Fire" spell he wanted. "Hold on one second please." Daniel presses a few buttons on his scanner until Giant Ogre appeared, he pressed the bottom and turned into him. Giant Ogre's giant club was in his hand. He walked to the man and said, "Get outta here!" Than wacked with the club. He fell to the ground but slowly got up. He pulled a sword from his cloak. "Oh, c'mon!" Daniel dodged a hit from a sword just in time. He than swang his heavy club only to hit the man straight on top of the head. He changed back, and the man was on the ground. His scanner started beeping. He pulled it out and it scanned the man, "D.D. Survivor, 1800 ATK, 200 DEF, Dark attribute, Possesses power to teleport." The scanner said. "Raic, I just got my first monster scan."

"Ya... I guess so." Daniel said. He walked back to the stand and asked the man, who was frightened by Daniel's actions, "How much for this "Wild Fire" and this "Mist Body"?" "30 credits each..." He responded. "Ok." Daniel said, before he knew it, his credit count on his scanner went down 60 and the man allowed him to scan the spells. He did, and had pictures of them on his scanner now. "Cool."

((brb, switching computers))

Raic starts pressing buttons on his scanner.

Raic: Nope... Nothing... Not in the menu... Let's see, Alternative Currency... No field card scanned... How do you scan field cards?

(( Seriously, what's the Kuriboh scans?))

Raic:Wow... you're lucky... all I got were Kuribohs... not real bad for a first scan' date=' though...

(( What's the Kuriboh scans. like, effects and stuff, I don't want just little fur-balls that do nothing... ))

[/quote']

((These scans))

Raic caught a Kuriboh scratch at his ankle

Raic: Not so fast.

He picks the Kuriboh up by the ear and throws him a few feet, then turns into the Wizard and scorches him

Raic: Hehe...

He turns back into himself.

Seth got used to the fact he was a dragon and searched the city for Spark Man. He found him, "Aqua Rush," Seth roared and water rushed out of his mouth and demolished the puny Elemental Hero, He then went back to the room. He walked out with out a word. He pressed a button on his scanner and went to Hero City. He began looking around.

((We could say, Kuriboh is VERY fast and can block attacks that way easily.))

Daniel smiled, "You want a field scan?" Daniel asked, "Point anywhere there isnt a monster, than press the scan button. It should appear." Daniel flipped to his. This appeared;

[spoiler=Scan]2urngp5.jpg

((What do you mean?))

Daniel smiled, "Any time." He said, than looked at his scanner. It had been 1 hour and it was time for his battle! "I got to go to the Battle Dome. Some biker dude wanted to battle me. I'll teach him." Daniel paused, "You wanna come?"

((P.S., Here are pics of all of my scans that I haven't posted. And, do you want a pic for your Kuriboh scan?

[spoiler=D.D. Survivor]mjxr4m.jpg

[spoiler=Mist Body]ehi5wg.jpg

[spoiler=Wild Fire]f3uquh.jpg

Yup, yup, yup!))

Raic: Sure... lets see how good you do. But first, let me look at that battle gear stand over there...

((can I get pics for all of my scans so far plz, you don't have to make two Kuribohs, + I was asking, how do you make those pics for scans like you just posted.))

((What's at stand to purchase?))

((I just find the pics on DeviantArt.))

Daniel began to run to the Battle Dome. It was not hard to find without following the signs. He walked into the stadium only to see the man doing circles around the arena. "Oh, great..." Daniel said. "Let's try this new scan." He walked to the biker and stopped. He pressed the button and became "D.D. Survivor.". He soon found the sword. "I don't think you can beat me" Daniel said. The biker smiled. Daniel wondered I heard all scans have Special Powers, I wonder what this one's i-... Daniel was stopped there. He appeared on the other side of the arena. "Wow."

Daniel smiled, the biker smiled. The announcer announced the battlers.

Daniel teleported infront of the biker and tryed to slash one of his tires, but missed because there was to much dust kicked up from the bike.

The biker spun around and sped quickly towards Daniel. Daniel was not fast enough and was rammed by the bike. He was stuck on the top of it. The biker made a halberd appear and started to try and hit Daniel. He pulled his sword and slashed the halberd in half. "Hmph." Daniel said.

The biker grunted in anger and quickly stopped. Daniel flew off. He teleported down to safety, than teleported to the biker's bike. He slashed the back tire, but while slashing, the biker backed up and the sword was shot out the front. The man got off his damaged bike. Now it was bare-handed combat.

They began to throw punches and kicks, each blocking expertly. Daniel than threw a single kick to knock the man off his feet. He teleported to his sword and back, than pointed the sword down at him. "I think you lose."

The man sighed. Daniel kicked his head and knocked him out, Daniel laughed. Than he scanned him.

(([spoiler=Chaosrider Gustaph (The Biker)]ilj31c.jpg

[spoiler=Kuriboh]2q8396t.jpg

))

((Rucario... Ummm... You don't gain credits from battling. Even if you did. Thats way too many.

Plus, that's a pretty powerful scan to just "magically" get in a 5 sentence fight. Few my posts, for weak little things. That is no fight compared to what it should be. Please re-think that.))

Archived