Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duel Sanctuary and The Yu-Gi-Oh! world (Not Accepting, Started)

Ģค๓blє

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC:

[spoiler=What happened]Rey transforms into Red-Eyes Wyvern.

Black Luster Soldier - EotB: Foolish little boy.

Red-Eyes Wyvern: We'll see about that, HAAAA!!!

Black Luster Soldier - EotB: Existence Swiper.

OocIc: Red-Eyes Wyvern, in other words, Rey has lost.

GAME OVER.

Just Joking ^_^

[spoiler=What REALLY happened]Rey transforms into Red-Eyes Wyvern.

Black Luster Soldier - EotB: Foolish little boy.

OocIc: Red-Eyes Wyvern flies away.

Red-Eyes Wyvern: AHHH!!!!

Black Luster Soldier - EotB: What a waste of time, a challenger comes only to run away. *Sighs*.

((Oh well))

After seeing the biker's epic fail and Daniel's win, Raic walks back to the Battle Gear stand. He sees a Wild Fire and Mist Body scroll just like the ones Daniel got.

Raic: How much for these

Merchant:30 Credits each...

Raic: OK...

He buys the battle gears, thinking they could amplify his power, and starts to walk away. He sees a shining dragon flying toward the mountain's base.

Raic: That dragon... It's familiar...

He thinks back to a time 5 years ago, on his 10th birthday. He was having an Amateur Yu-Gi-Oh! Contest at his house. No-one was using any Level 5+ Cards, they were too hard to summon. The Finalist dueled against Raic. His Kuriboh deck was epically defeated, and the card that finished him... Luster Dragon.

Raic: That's how i know that dragon...

He follows the dragon to it's cave. And stops. Raic:Better ready myself. he equips the Wild Fire Battle Gear on to the Wizard, and goes into the cave. Raic turns into the Wizard, preparing to battle. The Dragon screams, shooting a Luster Ball at Raic. He shoots back from the attack, and gets up quickly. Raic shoots a Fireball at the Dragon, to no avail. The Dragon shoots another Luster Ball at Raic, and he cringes and falls.

Raic: I... can... do... this... I... can... win...

Then he remembers.

Raic stands up, wiggling due to weakness.

Raic: Wild... Fire!

Raic shoots a Fire Dragon (ability of Wild Fire) at Luster Dragon, and he falls. Raic turns into himself, and falls. He realises he can take more damage as a Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster, but not as Raic. He crawls over to the fallen Luster Dragon, and scans him.

[spoiler=Triumph! Scans recieved...]LusterDragon1stUltraMFC-058yugiohMi.jpg

ATK:1900 DEF:1600

((What's Ability))

((Ummm... Considering it's a normal anyway, we could just say it can fly faster than most flying creatures. P.S. I thought you meant to Luster Dragon with 2400 ATk... I was like, Woah! No! But now i realize you meant the weaker one... LOL And to the question about the Battle Gear pics, they are real cards.))

Daniel slowly walked from the stadium. He looked around. He clicked the button on his scanner, it was to contact people he's met. Then he called Raic. A live video of Daniel appeared on his screen. "Answer..."

((Only the Spells, right? Plus the weaker one is the only one I have, I never heard of a stronger one))

Barely getting out of the cave, Raic hears a ring on his scanner. He presses the button and sees Daniel on the scanner

Raic:... Hello... Daniel...

Archived