1 Year Celebration Card

GHawk

[align=center]

Well today is the mark of my 1st year on YCM. Yes its 1 whole year. Its seemed like a very long time. I've had bla bla bla.

11uuq6v.png

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, execpt by removing 5 Level 4 or lower monsters from your hand or Graveyard from play. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Gunslinger Counter on this card (max 5). When a Trap Card is activated, place 1 Gunslinger Counter on this card. By removing 5 Gunslinger Counters on this card, you can destroy up to 2 card on the field. Once per turn when this card is attacked, you can remove 1 Gunslinger Counter to negate the attack.

[/align]

nice. Underworld cowboy. Though I feel removing 5 counters just to destroy 1 card on the field is a little too costly for too small effect. Might want to destroy more than just 1 card

8/10

Ok' date=' I will change it to 2 cards.

One OCG error.

'one' = '1' (end of the 3rd line on the card)

And I agree with Ragnarok, the effect is a little underpowered.

9.5/10

That wasn't suppose to be there. I will remove that.

You're probably going to hate me for pointing this out (me and my pedantic mind); but there's still one last error.

At the end of the third line (on the card only)' date=' it now reads '...place one 1 Gunslinger...'. Remove the extra 'one'.

Still 9.5/10

[/quote']

I did I just didn't update the card.

Thanks for the comments you 2.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned' date='[/color'] execpt by removing 5 Level 4 or lower monsters from your [insert from where] from play. When this card is Summoned successfully, place 1 Gunslinger Counter on this card (max 5). When a Trap Card is activated, place 1 Gunslinger Counter on this card. By removing 5 Gunslinger Counters on this card, you can destroy up to 2 card on the field. Once per turn when this card is attacked, you can remove 1 Gunslinger Counter to negate the attack. This effect can only be used once per turn.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned' date='[/color'] execpt by removing 5 Level 4 or lower monsters from your [insert from where] from play. When this card is Summoned successfully, place 1 Gunslinger Counter on this card (max 5). When a Trap Card is activated, place 1 Gunslinger Counter on this card. By removing 5 Gunslinger Counters on this card, you can destroy up to 2 card on the field. Once per turn when this card is attacked, you can remove 1 Gunslinger Counter to negate the attack. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Archived