The Noob Forum and the Advanced Forum! Guaranteed to reduce spam by 99%!

I'm thinking that we had this forum here right now open to everyone. BUT, to all 4 Star and up mems (Or maybe 5 Star and up mems) would have access to a different forum! It would have all the same forums and all, but without the Noob Spam! What do you think?

MMM... If only thwere was some way to filter out the spammy newbs from the good noobs. Then everything would be solved.

A really big forum I once went to (NSider) had a system where you could only post in two newcomer boards for the first three days. I don't know if the forum can do this technically speaking and I don't really care, I'm just saying.

MMM... If only thwere was some way to filter out the spammy newbs from the good noobs. Then everything would be solved.

A really big forum I once went to (NSider) had a system where you could only post in two newcomer boards for the first three days. I don't know if the forum can do this technically speaking and I don't really care' date=' I'm just saying.

[/quote']

That could work.

lolno.

Just because your'e 4 stars you can't go around saying "Oh omg, im 4 stars, i deserve a whole secret forum of awesomenesss and let the poor noobs stay trapped in thier noob forum"

There are bad members that are 4,5,6 or 7 stars, as you shall soon learn.

And a "secret" forum would need to have a password, if you can't just make it invisible to certain usergroups, as it would be too much trouble to move ALL the 4 stars+ into one usergroup, and someone could easily tell the password to someone under 4 stars.

There are so many things wrong with this idea, no support.

I'll take a sip in advanced to Crab's locking?

Anyways, this topic suggestion will never work out. Star and Reps are pointless.

So this topic is a failure suggestion.

Off Topic: <_< lately, all of the suggestion have been really stupid, with exceptions to very few.

Archived