synchro support card

dimitri

[align=center]

this is it a new card i made

enjoy

33884t.jpg

[spoiler=effect:]

Pay 1000 life points to activate this card. Select 1 synchro monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it.(This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.) Spells, Traps, and Monster effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation. If this card is in the Graveyard and the summoned monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return the summoned monster to your Extra Deck and add this card to your hand.

[/align]

Curious. There are a few OCG errors:

'synchro monster' = 'Synchro Monster'

Also, I'm not sure I understand the last bit. (Correct me if I'm wrong) "If this card is in the Graveyard and the summoned monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return the summoned monster to your Extra Deck and add this card to your hand."

It's good support but also overpowered. Cards like this usually have a balancing effect (such as a limited lifespan and/or an inability to attack). I think this card needs one.

6/10

woow yay, pic has been restored. oh, sorry for my previews comment. I saw afterwards that this wan't the only thread with that problem... I don't know what happened with the imageshack guys but I'm glad its over ^-^

now to the card.

[align=center]

Pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Graveyard. This is treated as a Synchro Summon. The effects of Spell' date=' Trap or Effect Monster's effects cannot be activated in response to this card. If the monster Summoned with this card's effect is sent to the Graveyard, add this card from your Graveyard to your hand and return that monster to the Extra Deck.

[/quote'][/align]

That's the way I would word it. That wording is triky so, I could have made mistakes somewhere... :D

Pay 800 Life Points to activate this card. Select 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon). Spell, Trap and Monster effects cannot be Chained to this card's activation. If this card is in the Graveyard and the Summoned monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 200 Life Points to return the Summoned monster to your Extra Deck and add this card to your hand.

I think that's better

and it's just a suggestion

Archived