{DISBANDED, DON'T POST HERE}

Shradow

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhhhh...I thought you knew. Well we can either appoint people as anime lords now or go into town screaming your theory like the guy who discovered how to find the volume of irregular objects. But you can wear clothes if you want.

I take it you mean Archimedes.

I nominate Otaku-sama as an anime lord.

Uhhhh...I thought you knew. Well we can either appoint people as anime lords now or go into town screaming your theory like the guy who discovered how to find the volume of irregular objects. But you can wear clothes if you want.

With a remix of "Help me Erin!" playing in the background.

Yes with a remix of...what?

I take it you mean Archimedes.

I nominate Otaku-sama as an anime lord.

Who now?

[quote='Finale Shot' pid='3069210' dateline='1254539269']
[quote='Ramanga' pid='3064241' dateline='1254450978']
[quote='Finale Shot' pid='3063934' dateline='1254447937']
Uhhhh...I thought you knew. Well we can either appoint people as anime lords now [b]or go into town screaming your theory like the guy who discovered how to find the volume of irregular objects.[/b] But you can wear clothes if you want.
[/quote]

With a remix of "Help me Erin!" playing in the background.
[/quote]

Yes with a remix of...what?[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE6Za6OuECE

Yup, it's Hitman Reborn. Hurry up and choose a new AoW, it's already Monday.

Off-Topic: Just watched the Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This? crew microwave the airbag for the kick off of season 7. Jory almost died. Seriously. It was sweet.

Archived