[Lock Now] Cards Disappering and being replaced with this. [Lock Now]

Max Darkness

Question

now the cards are back!? i went to imageshack to ask about this and when i came back here to cpoy the anti sec image it was gone and the card was there... this is really messed up.

i think i might put a little more time into posting my cards through tiny pic or something. thanks jk233_ultimatemaster.

Ur cards aint good and i only saw one with the Anti-Sec thing. Just look at this. (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-135485.html)

first off I'm not advertsing the cards' date=' I just copy and pasted some cards in hopes of netting it, for some reason it doesn't look like a file on the forum thing

[/quote']

Yea, the thing thats screwing our cards up will end by 2morro (check the link i gave u) or some time tonight so don't worry. Also some card pic might be deleted XD (check the link)

i just checked out some threads like i always do and saw the replacment everywhere! so i checked out just 1 of my threads and about half of my cards has turned into this stupid Anti Sec thing. is there anything being done or will there be anything done about this?

Archived