new god cards yep another one. . .

lobreo

This is my Egyptian god card Anubis oh yea really need someone that can make me a background that looks like the background of the real gods.

wolfanubis.jpguyujyfu.jpg

HERES THE EFFECT:

-The Winged Dog of Anubis-

You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes equal to the combined Levels of the monsters in your graveyard x300. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monster effects that specifically designate a target. Additionally, You can remove from play up to 3 monters from your Graveyard to increase this cards ATK equal to the combined ATK of the Removed Monsters until the End Phase. During any turn, You can Remove from play all monsters in your Graveyard and decrease this card's ATK to 0 and inflict damage to your Opponent equal to half of this card's ATK.

Card itself (not just the pic) is kinda blurry, but it looks like you know what you are doing.

I have an idea, would you be able to do 1 of these for Leviathan from the Orichalcos season of Yugioh? :D

By the way, Copy/pasted from wikipedia's Legal Effect Monster, Obelisk the Tormentor, here is the OCG fix of your card's general god effect:

[align=center]

You must Tribute 3 monsters you control to Normal Summon or Set this card. The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase.[/quote'][/align]

P.S.

There is a legal Divine Beast you know? you don't really need to change its color, its actually a real type if you don't try to do it like the old gods and with only a card description.

Archived