Being Hard

Static

Some kids think they're tough on the internet. Some kids think they're good stuff; likable protagonists of their own misconceived story. Some convey it through talking crap on the internet to other people to make them feel better about themselves.

Those are not the tough kids we're here to discuss.

I'm talking about the kids on the internet who think they're the sh-t by convincing people on the internet that they are all that. I'm talking about the kids who set unfunny trends and overuse shitty memes. I'm talking about the kids who post absolute garbage and will fill up decent threads with their garbage. I'm talking about the kids who think they can make a funny thread dissing a member as if that makes them the superior one. Those kids who create shitty acronyms and get a small army of kids to shout that acronym around and think that they're cool doing it.

I know that the trend won't die. I know that this isn't going to change anything, but it's another voice against the stupidity of "these kids." There will always be fagg-ts on the internet. However, the more it is said, the more that it is agreed upon, and the more well known the stupidity of these internet buffoons is made well known, the slower these trends will grow, and the less effective these stupid members will be able to make faggotry of our community.

I am of course, talking about your beloved, unfunny Father Wolf; The lousiest excuse for a troll on this entire site. I've seen his work, n-ggas go around postin that sh-t be "epin" and posting "cool story, bro" in extreme excess. It's a sh-tty meme, you shouldn't be tryna post it at every opportunity you get the chance to. That 4chan crap was never funny and rip off versions of it are even worse.

So being hard on the internet... If you're gonna do it, do it right without the fake crap. Referencing that junk just shows how incapable you are of being funny on your own. All you kids that live off of memes and think you're the funniest sh-t for getting and relaying them; you're just as awful.

cigar.jpg?t=1247293801

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must concede. This is a very COOL STORY' date=' BRO. But, after viewing your paragraphs (That were TL;DR) I came to the conclusion that [b']I DON'T BELIEVE IT! [/b]

Oh, and I was slightly disappointed. I was hoping for a thread about boners.

HABEEB IT!

Sorry, Eli. Couldn't resist, mate.

I must concede. This is a very COOL STORY' date=' BRO. But, after viewing your paragraphs (That were TL;DR) I came to the conclusion that I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Oh, and I was slightly disappointed. I was hoping for a thread about boners.

[/quote']

Screw you; and that's alright.

Wasn't trying to mislead you.

Whatevs Kramer, he started it ;D

All the people who agree will know this already.

All the people are are examples of this will either disregard it or regard it with apathy.

This thread's posts will consist of them doing exactly what you hate them for in an attempt to be ironic.

The other posts will merely be murmurs of agreement.

Depending on who reads this, you're preaching to the choir or your words fall on deaf ears.

They will not wake up through your powerful words, nor will it cause them to cease or rally a crusade against them.

All you have done, is set another piece of silk on the loom of fools, who will proceed to sunder it's majesty, rendering it's former beauty nonexistent.

That said, I agree with you completely.

All the people are are examples of this will either disregard it or regard it with apathy.

This thread's posts will consist of them doing exactly what you hate them for in an attempt to be ironic.

Depending on who reads this' date=' you're preaching to the choir or your words fall on deaf ears.

They will not wake up through your powerful words, nor will it cause them to cease or rally a crusade against them.

All you have done, is set another piece of silk on the loom of fools, who will proceed to sunder it's majesty, rendering it's former beauty nonexistent.

[/quote']

No worries Comrade, whether something beautiful is held in reverence or unjustly desecrated, it still involves that something beautiful. There is no dishonor on the preachers part if the word of god falls unto a deaf crowd.

Depending on who reads this' date=' you're preaching to the choir or your words fall on deaf ears.

[/quote']

what he said.

There could be a reason that he has'nt posted here yet. He admits it completely.

EDIT: Its not my place to say this is correct or not. I dont know FW that much. But I have to admit, that song he made about him and Frunk was awesome.

P.S. I also thought this was about boners. . . . . . . .

Too many luring titles these days. ;D

Anyways, even though i totally agree with you on this fact, i have too state something.

Theres no point in arguing about something that will never change.

And i have a feeling your gonna say that you can change it, but you cant.

Its kinda like sex marijuana. If you smoke it once, you'll like it, and smoke it again. And without it, you'll go crazy. Its something somepeople dont like, even though some people may say its fun and it wastes time (which it does).

The fact of the matter is that even though you may get some decent posts, i guarantee a lot of this will be yes, no, tl;dr, or cool story bro.

I also enjoyed reading what you said. =P

Its kinda like sex marijuana. If you smoke it once' date=' you'll like it, and smoke it again. And without it, you'll go crazy.

[/quote']

I WAS IN THE CLEAR UNTIL YOU f***ing REMINDED ME YOU MONSTER!

*FETAL POSITION AND CRYING*

If you are joking, are you talking about the sex or marijuana?

Its kinda like sex marijuana. If you smoke it once' date=' you'll like it, and smoke it again. And without it, you'll go crazy.

[/quote']

I was referring to Opium.

[/quote']

I was referring to Opium.

0_o

You haz peroblemz?

-saves as a text document and adds to a RAR archive, so that it wins twice-

I think you basically just said what's been on all our minds for so long now.

In future, we will guro raid give a stern telling off to anybody who indulges in the acts which you have described.

The problem lies in the depths of the reaction the meme far-to-commonly gets. A simple "Cool story, bro" is open for multiple quoting from other members, as well as the author of which feeling assertive of his creative-conjuring.

However, what needs to be embraced is much the opposite.

What does it even offer? The poster feeling rebellious in his own social sub-division? Feeling anonymous? Feeling as if the initial embrace the quote received is just as obtainable now?

I myself funking hate it, and just end up scrolling faster.

To those who do so, you're not funny, nor ingenious. You're not above what you were replying to, either, you're merely voicing how far you are below it.

I swear to God Willieh, if you cool story bro this, I'll sail you out to international waters and eat your dick.

:3.

The problem lies in the depths of the reaction the meme far-to-commonly gets. A simple "Cool story' date=' bro" is open for multiple quoting from other members, as well as the author of which feeling assertive of his creative-conjuring.

What does it even offer? The poster feeling rebellious in his own social sub-division? Feeling anonymous? Feeling as if the initial embrace the quote received is just as obtainable now?

I myself f***ing hate it, and just end up scrolling faster.

To those who do so, you're not funny, nor ingenious. You're not above what you were replying to, either, you're merely voicing how far you are below it.

I swear to God Willieh, if you cool story bro this, I'll sail you out to international waters and eat your dick.

[/quote']

Nice tale, friend.

The problem lies in the depths of the reaction the meme far-to-commonly gets. A simple "Cool story' date=' bro" is open for multiple quoting from other members, as well as the author of which feeling assertive of his creative-conjuring.

[/quote']

Nice tale, friend.

lol

Is "Cool story, bro" your catchphrase?

[/quote']

Nice tale, friend.

lol

No. I rarely say it.

But I do, however, funk with 2sick4u all the time. ^_^

[/quote']

Nice tale, friend.

lol

No. I rarely say it.

But I do, however, f*** with 2sick4u all the time. ^_^

Ahh. Explains it.

Archived