Being Hard

Static

In all fairness' date=' I'd say it's just as dislike-able when a member insists on combating meme's with an egotistical array of grammatical correction and implied superiority.

Seriously.

Just be people for f-cks sake.

Not someone who feels forced into being in either one faction or another.

[/quote']

Ah, but you combated me with an egotistical array of grammatical correction and implied superiority.

But what you said is true, people should be people. Not mindless servants of the media. And people should not try to apear "intelligent" (more talking about Amethyst here") on forums like these.

I didn't combat you with those as your sentence implied perse', rather, I merely concluded that that was your means of counter-acting the likes of Internet-meme users. Which, is pretty factual.

I disagree though. Those they slave themselves to are simply the flattered members. They leave themselves open to their influence, in some sort of desperate search for their approval.

However, I do agree, the need for intelligence, or consistent presenting of which, is unnecessary on a site like this.

Did it ever dawn on you that perhaps I talk like that all the time (not just here, or exclusively on the internet for that matter), simply because that's the diction I prefer?

I believe you are so wrapped up in your quest (or should I say vain attempt) to appear insightful and analytical, that you're willing to construe everything in the most unlikely way so long as it helps you to further your own ego.

I respectfully request you select a different target for your harassment, as I would rather not waste my time on such trifling matters.

When I start targeting a member, I'll usually make it pretty obvious.

If you'd actually care to realize, I was speaking generally, without any individuals in mind.

In all honesty, your vocabulary (or attempt at which) doesn't bother me. Nor does your supposed "summary" of my character.

The blame, if any, resides with you for so easily misinterpreting my statement.

"But what you said is true, people should be people. Not mindless servants of the media. And people should not try to apear "intelligent" (more talking about Amethyst here") on forums like these."

Ahem. Wasn't talking to you. Rather, Azmodius (who's statement is the quote directly above).

Your quote was included because the last line was applicable to the first sentence of my retort. My apologies for any confusion over who my statements were directed at.

So, just to be clear.

You quote my post.

In all sentences, you only use direct pronouns.

And you expect myself to justify whomever you were referring to?

Way to be a dipshit, Amethyst.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness' date=' I'd say it's just as dislike-able when a member insists on combating meme's with an egotistical array of grammatical correction and implied superiority.

Seriously.

[/quote']

Ah, but you combated me with an egotistical array of grammatical correction and implied superiority.

But what you said is true, people should be people. Not mindless servants of the media. And people should not try to apear "intelligent" (more talking about Amethyst here") on forums like these.

I didn't combat you with those as your sentence implied perse', rather, I merely concluded that that was your means of counter-acting the likes of Internet-meme users. Which, is pretty factual.

I disagree though. Those they slave themselves to are simply the flattered members. They leave themselves open to their influence, in some sort of desperate search for their approval.

However, I do agree, the need for intelligence, or consistent presenting of which, is unnecessary on a site like this.

Did it ever dawn on you that perhaps I talk like that all the time (not just here, or exclusively on the internet for that matter), simply because that's the diction I prefer?

I believe you are so wrapped up in your quest (or should I say vain attempt) to appear insightful and analytical, that you're willing to construe everything in the most unlikely way so long as it helps you to further your own ego.

I respectfully request you select a different target for your harassment, as I would rather not waste my time on such trifling matters.

If you'd actually care to realize, I was speaking generally, without any individuals in mind.

In all honesty, your vocabulary (or attempt at which) doesn't bother me. Nor does your supposed "summary" of my character.

"But what you said is true, people should be people. Not mindless servants of the media. And people should not try to apear "intelligent" (more talking about Amethyst here") on forums like these."

Ahem. Wasn't talking to you. Rather, Azmodius (who's statement is the quote directly above).

Your quote was included because the last line was applicable to the first sentence of my retort. My apologies for any confusion over who my statements were directed at.

So, just to be clear.

You quote my post.

I used ambiguous wording, and caused confusion. And I apologized for it.

And this still evokes a less than cordial response?

I was quoting both of your posts. If it makes you feel better, I can go and separate the quotes from each other. In the context I intended to use it, that first "you" was directed at both of you.

If your entire post is going to solely include bashing any grammar mistakes or confusing wording that might be present in my post, please come up with an actual counterargument as well.

If you'd like to attempt to "pwn" me by saying most of my posts do this (and gain some sort of bonus points because most of my counterarguments involve pointing out how the person in question is a hypocrite), you will fail, because I include actual counter arguments in addition to cracking down on their grammar/spelling.

Seriously.

[/quote']

So, just to be clear.

You quote my post.

I was quoting both of your posts. If it makes you feel better, I can go and separate the quotes from each other. In the context I intended to use it, that first "you" was directed at both of you.

If your entire post is going to solely include bashing any grammar mistakes or confusing wording that might be present in my post, please come up with an actual counterargument as well.

If you'd like to attempt to "pwn" me by saying most of my posts do this (and gain some sort of bonus points because most of my counterarguments involve pointing out how the person in question is a hypocrite), you will fail, because I include actual counter arguments in addition to cracking down on their grammar/spelling.

OH YEAH? WELL YOUR PENIS IS UGLY!

Seriously.

[/quote']

So, just to be clear.

You quote my post.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR PENIS ISN'T OF NATURAL-SHADE COLORS.

Besides. The argument; whilst differed from the original; was over whoever you were directing your comments at, so my counter-argument (Ie. Your improper methods to dignify your supposed audience) was pretty on target.

Seriously.

[/quote']

So, just to be clear.

You quote my post.

Besides. The argument; whilst differed from the original; was over whoever you were directing your comments at, so my counter-argument (Ie. Your improper methods to dignify your supposed audience) was pretty on target.

I was still referring to the argument over vocabulary. That post wasn't even starting a new line of discussion: I merely took some time to explain my post because it was misinterpreted, apologized, and then you derailed the thread being pissy about the (rather insignificant) matter instead of just letting it go and continuing the discussion (if there was anything else down that road).

Seriously.

[/quote']

So, just to be clear.

You quote my post.

I was still referring to the argument over vocabulary. That post wasn't even starting a new line of discussion: I merely took some time to explain my post because it was misinterpreted, apologized, and then you derailed the thread being pissy about the (rather insignificant) matter instead of just letting it go and continuing the discussion (if there was anything else down that road).

I could be mature and seasoned, and continue this long-winded, and yet slightly pointless disagreement over your lack of clarity, however, I'll keep it simple and immature for a change.

You sir, have an ugly dick.

You made a thread about me' date=' how nice of you =3

[/quote']

Take a hike.

I think this is an intelligent thread, but the point was ruined by the 'guys with boners' you reffered to. They agree with the thread, but then completely disregard the meaning.

Archived