Adam and Eve <3

HORUS

God created Adam and Eve.

Adam impregnated Eve twice and she, unsurprisingly, gave birth to two male children: Cain and Abel.

Cain killed Abel for some retarded reason.

Cain populated the Earth.

Who the hell did he funk?

Anyways, I didn't really post this to say that. What I really want to say is:

funked up kids that result from inbreeding are an example of genetics at work. Having sex with your sister creates a child with obvious mental and physical problems, as evidenced by Kentucky. If we came from 2 people, we would be extremely messed up, man. Especially after 6000 years of inbreeding.

Evolution wins.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
' pid='2542474' dateline='1247300109']

Cain did it with Eve. =P

Which is inbreeding' date=' a process which results in mentally and physically retarded children.

Creationism and the Bible teach us that inbreeding is good.

[/quote']

Actually inbred children don't have any higher rate of deformity or retardation than children born to an unrelated couple.

' pid='2525314' dateline='1247115501']

Is it in your genetic code to turn every thread into a religious war?

I just really enjoy trolling you all with anti-religious sentiment and loling at your retarded responses.

Oh, yeah. Now I remember. No need arguing then, even though I really don't care.

Guest King of Games

THen why are only some humans wearing "Mark of Cain"(his descendants) on them in Noah's time if he fathered all the humans. Did Adam and Eve have another kid somewhere?

Contributing that I did in fact read the bible.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that anyone who believes half of the sheet in there is a hypocrite to say that Santa or the Tooth fairy are impossible. There are funking giants and people that live to be 1000 years old in it ffs. I mean... COME ON... COME ON???!?!?!?

That said, this thread is pointless because anyone who believes it in the first place isn't going to be convinced otherwise by reason. =|

' pid='2542449' dateline='1247299041']

God created Adam and Eve.

Adam impregnated Eve twice and she' date=' unsurprisingly, gave birth to two male children: Cain and Abel.

Cain killed Abel for some retarded reason.

Cain populated the Earth.

Who the hell did he f***?

Anyways, I didn't really post this to say that. What I really want to say is:

f***ed up kids that result from inbreeding are an example of genetics at work. Having sex with your sister creates a child with obvious mental and physical problems, as evidenced by Kentucky. If we came from 2 people, we would be extremely messed up, man. Especially after 6000 years of inbreeding.

Evolution wins.

[/quote']

And that is why I don't believe in God.

Never mind that how adam and eve were portraid to look they should have looked undeveloped due to evolution anyways on this one I agree with horus >.> but I still belive in god i.e. god created evolution.

Never mind that how adam and eve were portraid to look they should have looked undeveloped due to evolution anyways on this one I agree with horus >.> but I still belive in god i.e. god created evolution.

I lold when you said god created evolution

I'd be surprised if anymore than 10% of Christians have actually read the bible.

It appears that most only claim the faith to promote their own inner-cleansing and/or become entranced in the social acceptance associated.

That is why there are only 10% of "Christians" who are actually devoted, named by many as "Super-Christians" because they actually are Christians.

This thread is stupid... =/ I honestly don't see the point in trolling YCM with so many "I hate Christians" threads. It'll all end the same way... =/ Have fun though...

I'd be surprised if anymore than 10% of Christians have actually read the bible.

It appears that most only claim the faith to promote their own inner-cleansing and/or become entranced in the social acceptance associated.

This thread is stupid... =/ I honestly don't see the point in trolling YCM with so many "I hate Christians" threads. It'll all end the same way... =/ Have fun though...

Thank you for saying this. This needed to be said.

I expected Cool Story, Bro! and variants of such.

Religion in itself is retarded. That being said, people need a mental stabilizer, and a God is usually that. Christfags fail though.

If I get another warning for saying christfag i will raeg.

Anyhow, atheists etc. are just a way to be an jabroni and sound like you're smart. Evolution, wow! So it's pretty much proven, doesn't mean you have to be a total dick to everyone who doesn't believe in it. This goes the same for christfags (hai thar max c.).

:)

Archived