Adam and Eve <3

HORUS

Well Horus' date=' no it does not. Okay Cain killed Abel. Eve was still there. Maybe, by some hindsight you've realized that you are wrong. Maybe its just [i']further[/i] genetic imbreeding that causes that. Of course, God could also create another woman so your theory is flawed.

Ya God would of created other people right

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah' date=' but the Iliad only explains the Trojan War.

The Bible explains the entire creation of the universe.

And it is the Word of God as [b']written by man[/b] so obviously it is flawed. But evolution isn't beyond theory either

now, if we all understood as Prometheus, maybe, just maybe, there wouldn't be any conflict of relgion on a children's forum.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Yeah' date=' but the Iliad only explains the Trojan War.

The Bible explains the entire creation of the universe.

[/quote']

Neither explain anything; they're both fiction >.<

The Mayans did creationism much better. Instead of the flawed Family Tree that HORUS [NWO] posted that the bible shows, the "first father" died and from him came the tree of life which bore all of the first children. It is the Darwin theory told from a religous point of view.

Well Horus' date=' no it does not. Okay Cain killed Abel. Eve was still there. Maybe, by some hindsight you've realized that you are wrong. Maybe its just [i']further[/i] genetic imbreeding that causes that. Of course, God could also create another woman so your theory is flawed.

I think creating another woman while there were only 4 people alive is something you wouldn't leave out of the Bible.

I'm lolling so hard at the God-fearing idiots in this thread.

Anyways, Prometheus makes a great point: There will always be conflict with religion.

Either one will eradicate the other, or we will all be destroyed. Which one do you guys want?

' pid='2549613' dateline='1247376406']

I think creating another woman while there were only 4 people alive is something you wouldn't leave out of the Bible.

I'm lolling so hard at the God-fearing idiots in this thread.

Anyways, Prometheus makes a great point: There will always be conflict with religion.

Either one will eradicate the other, or we will all be destroyed. Which one do you guys want?

I say we all go boom at once and find out ourselves.

]

Anyways' date=' Prometheus makes a great point: There will always be conflict with religion.

[/quote']

Bill Maher, amirite? And a Dawkins is fine too.

Anyway, if it means anything, most moderate Christians don't take Genesis very seriously anymore. A lot take it metaphorically. What Genesis is a metaphor for, I have no idea, but whatever.

]

Anyways' date=' Prometheus makes a great point: There will always be conflict with religion.

[/quote']

Bill Maher, amirite? And a Dawkins is fine too.

Anyway, if it means anything, most moderate Christians don't take Genesis very seriously anymore. A lot take it metaphorically. What Genesis is a metaphor for, I have no idea, but whatever.

Well, that point was the basic premise of Maher's monologue at the end of Religulous.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

The Mayans did creationism much better. Instead of the flawed Family Tree that HORUS [NWO] posted that the bible shows' date=' the "first father" died and from him came the tree of life which bore all of the first children. It is the Darwin theory told from a religous point of view.

[/quote']

The Greeks did even better; their deities can fit perfectly into an evolutionist world.

Well if you look around the world today' date=' and you examine people closely, I would say your theory of evolution is stupid, and the bibles ideal of inbreeding was right.

[/quote']

Ah... I love how you say something absolute like this, and then provide absolutely no evidence to support it.

Well if you look around the world today' date=' and you examine people closely, I would say your theory of evolution is stupid, and the bibles ideal of inbreeding was right.

[/quote']

Ah... I love how you say something absolute like this, and then provide absolutely no evidence to support it.

He was making a joke about how stupid people are.

Silly.

Never mind that how adam and eve were portraid to look they should have looked undeveloped due to evolution anyways on this one I agree with horus >.> but I still belive in god i.e. god created evolution.

If God created evolution' date=' then what created God?

[/quote']

Darwin. =O

@Topic: Of course evolution wins.

Actually inbred children don't have any higher rate of deformity or retardation than children born to an unrelated couple.

False.

The reason for this is simple: most mutations in genes are both harmful and recessive. This means that they're not good, but that they won't really hurt you unless both of your paired chromosomes contain the same defect. Generally, you only have a mutation in one chromosome but not the other, which means that there is no effect. However, if two parents both have matching mutations, they have an abnormally high probability of having a child with two matching defective chromosomes, leading to defects like deformity or retardation. Two parents are most likely to have these matching mutations if they are closely related, for reasons that are beyond obvious - it is not until you as far apart as fourth cousins that the risk is no greater than it would be between two complete strangers.

When Adam had lived 130 years' date=' he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived 930 years, and then he died.[/quote']

Go read it again.

Never mind that how adam and eve were portraid to look they should have looked undeveloped due to evolution anyways on this one I agree with horus >.> but I still belive in god i.e. god created evolution.

[/quote']

God is so awesome that he created himself.

Eww. He f***ed with his own mum.

So did Oedipus, and look how that turned out.

[/quote']

So what you are saying is that such "Higher Bring" was always in existance? Even before TIME started?

If the Higher Being was always there, then there is no beginning of time itself. TIme had to come before anything could happen. Time is what sets the Universe and everything in it motion. The "God" of which you speak of, had to have someplace to be before he created the Universe. God cannot always be there. Logically, nothing, not even God can exist before time ever started. Which is the biggest secret in life of which we ignore completely. We act as if Time was the one that has always been there. So, in other words, it wasn't a God who created us, but more like Time itself. Time drifted by, planting the seeds to result our creation. In creationalistism, it speaks of a higher being creating life on earth and the Universe itself, which cannot happen unless we can first explain how that Higher Being came to existance.

In evolutionism, it explains if a collosal explosion caused by two elementary particals colliding into each other and thus creating the entire Universe in one single swoop, and mankind evolved from what the "Big Bang" created. However, nothing explains about where those two particals came from before the Bang actually happened.

You will probably ask me what I believe started Time, which I will answer now.

Time has a creator as well, but I will not pretend that I know what that creator of Time is. You might say that the creator of Time is God, but I have already explained that in logical sense, nothing can exist before Time starts, not even someone supposedly as powerful as "God". So, mankind will either keep searching for what really created time, or say that with the evidence that I have shown, we will never know whether or not Time started on its own or not.

I do not say this is ways to cause an arguement or continue one. I am merely stating the flaws in creationalism and evolutionism. I do not pretend to know that what I say is the truth, I state that this is what my logic has come to me as. Nothing more, and nothing less.

(If you do not read this, then you are just showing your unintelligence.)

Evolution makes more sense than the creationism does but even evolution has it's fair share of "plotholes"' date=' that's why they are theories and not facts.

[/quote']

Who still believes in creationalism?

[/quote']

So what you are saying is that such "Higher Bring" was always in existance? Even before TIME started?

If the Higher Being was always there, then there is no beginning of time itself. TIme had to come before anything could happen. Time is what sets the Universe and everything in it motion. The "God" of which you speak of, had to have someplace to be before he created the Universe. God cannot always be there. Logically, nothing, not even God can exist before time ever started. Which is the biggest secret in life of which we ignore completely. We act as if Time was the one that has always been there. So, in other words, it wasn't a God who created us, but more like Time itself. Time drifted by, planting the seeds to result our creation. In creationalistism, it speaks of a higher being creating life on earth and the Universe itself, which cannot happen unless we can first explain how that Higher Being came to existance.

In evolutionism, it explains if a collosal explosion caused by two elementary particals colliding into each other and thus creating the entire Universe in one single swoop, and mankind evolved from what the "Big Bang" created. However, nothing explains about where those two particals came from before the Bang actually happened.

You will probably ask me what I believe started Time, which I will answer now.

Time has a creator as well, but I will not pretend that I know what that creator of Time is. You might say that the creator of Time is God, but I have already explained that in logical sense, nothing can exist before Time starts, not even someone supposedly as powerful as "God". So, mankind will either keep searching for what really created time, or say that with the evidence that I have shown, we will never know whether or not Time started on its own or not.

I do not say this is ways to cause an arguement or continue one. I am merely stating the flaws in creationalism and evolutionism. I do not pretend to know that what I say is the truth, I state that this is what my logic has come to me as. Nothing more, and nothing less.

(If you do not read this, then you are just showing your unintelligence.)

So you claim that nothing can exist before time, but that time has a creator. Right.

Archived