Adam and Eve <3

HORUS

Evolution makes more sense than the creationism does but even evolution has it's fair share of "plotholes"' date=' that's why they are theories and not facts.

[/quote']

Who still believes in creationalism?

You got me there. I don't myself but even I can't deny that a higher power of any kind could exist in the universe. Which i'm sure is the true intent of this thread.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evolution makes more sense than the creationism does but even evolution has it's fair share of "plotholes"' date=' that's why they are theories and not facts.

[/quote']

Never mind that how adam and eve were portraid to look they should have looked undeveloped due to evolution anyways on this one I agree with horus >.> but I still belive in god i.e. god created evolution.

If God created evolution' date=' then what created God?

[/quote']

God is so awesome that he created himself.

So what you are saying is that such "Higher Bring" was always in existance? Even before TIME started?

If the Higher Being was always there, then there is no beginning of time itself. TIme had to come before anything could happen. Time is what sets the Universe and everything in it motion. The "God" of which you speak of, had to have someplace to be before he created the Universe. God cannot always be there. Logically, nothing, not even God can exist before time ever started. Which is the biggest secret in life of which we ignore completely. We act as if Time was the one that has always been there. So, in other words, it wasn't a God who created us, but more like Time itself. Time drifted by, planting the seeds to result our creation. In creationalistism, it speaks of a higher being creating life on earth and the Universe itself, which cannot happen unless we can first explain how that Higher Being came to existance.

In evolutionism, it explains if a collosal explosion caused by two elementary particals colliding into each other and thus creating the entire Universe in one single swoop, and mankind evolved from what the "Big Bang" created. However, nothing explains about where those two particals came from before the Bang actually happened.

You will probably ask me what I believe started Time, which I will answer now.

Time has a creator as well, but I will not pretend that I know what that creator of Time is. You might say that the creator of Time is God, but I have already explained that in logical sense, nothing can exist before Time starts, not even someone supposedly as powerful as "God". So, mankind will either keep searching for what really created time, or say that with the evidence that I have shown, we will never know whether or not Time started on its own or not.

I do not say this is ways to cause an arguement or continue one. I am merely stating the flaws in creationalism and evolutionism. I do not pretend to know that what I say is the truth, I state that this is what my logic has come to me as. Nothing more, and nothing less.

(If you do not read this, then you are just showing your unintelligence.)

So you claim that nothing can exist before time, but that time has a creator. Right.

Sometimes you worry me. Read and comprehend before responding. Apparently you didn't think of the bolded sentence above.

[/quote']

Never mind that how adam and eve were portraid to look they should have looked undeveloped due to evolution anyways on this one I agree with horus >.> but I still belive in god i.e. god created evolution.

[/quote']

So what you are saying is that such "Higher Bring" was always in existance? Even before TIME started?

If the Higher Being was always there, then there is no beginning of time itself. TIme had to come before anything could happen. Time is what sets the Universe and everything in it motion. The "God" of which you speak of, had to have someplace to be before he created the Universe. God cannot always be there. Logically, nothing, not even God can exist before time ever started. Which is the biggest secret in life of which we ignore completely. We act as if Time was the one that has always been there. So, in other words, it wasn't a God who created us, but more like Time itself. Time drifted by, planting the seeds to result our creation. In creationalistism, it speaks of a higher being creating life on earth and the Universe itself, which cannot happen unless we can first explain how that Higher Being came to existance.

In evolutionism, it explains if a collosal explosion caused by two elementary particals colliding into each other and thus creating the entire Universe in one single swoop, and mankind evolved from what the "Big Bang" created. However, nothing explains about where those two particals came from before the Bang actually happened.

Time has a creator as well, but I will not pretend that I know what that creator of Time is. You might say that the creator of Time is God, but I have already explained that in logical sense, nothing can exist before Time starts, not even someone supposedly as powerful as "God". So, mankind will either keep searching for what really created time, or say that with the evidence that I have shown, we will never know whether or not Time started on its own or not.

I do not say this is ways to cause an arguement or continue one. I am merely stating the flaws in creationalism and evolutionism. I do not pretend to know that what I say is the truth, I state that this is what my logic has come to me as. Nothing more, and nothing less.

So you claim that nothing can exist before time, but that time has a creator. Right.

Sometimes you worry me. Read and comprehend before responding. Apparently you didn't think of the bolded sentence above.

Don't insult me. I read your freaking paragraph. You clearly state that you believe that something started time.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Don't insult me. I read your freaking paragraph. You clearly state that you believe that something started time.

I didn't insult you. I never meant to insult you if you are offended by anything, but I also said that I do not pretend to know what that creator of time is. I know it seems contradicting, but this is why I love to understand things and learn about things. Because even though I believe that nothing can exist before time can start, I also believe that everything has a creator. Who knows, maybe there was a different "Time" (so to say) that ran before our "Time" started. Maybe that previous "Time" had stopped somehow (and I do not pretend to know how) and thus started this time. There are endless of possibilities for explaining this.

(If you do not read this' date=' then you are just showing your unintelligence.)[/quote']

That one was directed just at the general populace, but the amount of arrogance and contempt in it pisses me off. Because people who don't want to read about your views are obviously idiots.

You're telling me that I can't comprehend your deep philosophical gibberish here. Yeah' date=' I take offense.

Because even though I believe that nothing can exist before time can start, I also believe that everything has a creator.

Hate to break it to you, that doesn't sound contridicting, that is contradicting.

And honestly, I'm not sure why a being that could exist before time wouldn't be considered "God" to people like us. "God" doesn't have to be the Christian God.

This is all pointless antireligious BS >>

nobody will ever know what anything is is like until hey die.

Is god real, or did this all happen by chance?

Are we alone in the galaxy? Were there other universe made, and we're just another test?

OF course all scriptural references will be flawed, it was written by man.

I do believe there is a god, I'm no religious activist, but thinking about

where everything came from will make you start thinking it's all a load of crap.

You can't get your head around it. And just thinking that time started itself

is foolish, how could that ever happen? Something can't come from nothing.

I don't think evolution is wrong, look at stuff like feathered dinosaurs and birds,

mastodons and wooly mammoths, and even how something like a tree can form

a defense against animals by growing thorns; but believing that we came from

apes is illogical and pretty stupid.

This is all pointless antireligious BS: No' date=' it's discussing the many flaws presented in the christian religion.[/b']

nobody will ever know what anything is is like until hey die: But we have a basic understanding that once your dead, your dead, and that you can't be reincarnate or live in another world, you just be in blackness, like sleeping without dreaming.

Is god real, or did this all happen by chance?: Until we have a more detailed and LOGICAL answer to that question, we can only go by the second.

Are we alone in the galaxy?: Most likely not, there's possibly alien life, and many bacteria's on other planets, but since you probably didn't mean aliens or bacteria, then yes

Were there other universe made, and we're just another test?: The first is possible, the second is retarded, theirs no tests, it's life, not everything's thought out by a higher power. When people don't know something and don't research it themselves, they make it up or follow someone else, its human nature.

OF course all scriptural references will be flawed, it was written by man: And so is the religion itself, which is also writen by man, if I wanted to, I could make a religion about Suzumiya Haruhi, and if I seemed confident enough, I proberly could get a few followers. That is why religion is flawed, because, as you said, it's made by man.

where everything came from will make you start thinking it's all a load of crap: Maybe that's because it IS a load of crap.

is foolish, how could that ever happen? Something can't come from nothing: It came from the big bang, thats all we know so far, but we are never going to know, if people keep on clinging to stuff proven false many times over.

I don't think evolution is wrong, look at stuff like feathered dinosaurs and birds,

apes is illogical and pretty stupid: If you actually bothered to research some of this stuff (no, your bible doesn't count) you could actually figure how it makes sense.

Religion is much more flawed then evolution.

Whats more believable, a bearded guy telling humans what to do and what not to do or humans sharing some DNA with apes.

This is all pointless antireligious BS: No' date=' it's discussing the many flaws presented in the christian religion.[/b']

nobody will ever know what anything is is like until hey die: But we have a basic understanding that once your dead, your dead, and that you can't be reincarnate or live in another world, you just be in blackness, like sleeping without dreaming.

Where's your basic understanding from? Lets see some facts to back it up Mr. Scientist.

Is god real, or did this all happen by chance?: Until we have a more detailed and LOGICAL answer to that question, we can only go by the second.

If everyone followed that thinking, we would still think the world is flat, and that the sun revolved around the earth.

Are we alone in the galaxy?: Most likely not, there's possibly alien life, and many bacteria's on other planets, but since you probably didn't mean aliens or bacteria, then yes

Were there other universe made, and we're just another test?: The first is possible, the second is retarded, theirs no tests, it's life, not everything's thought out by a higher power. When people don't know something and don't research it themselves, they make it up or follow someone else, its human nature.

I'd go into some analogy about mice and experimenting on them, but that's so cliche

OF course all scriptural references will be flawed, it was written by man: And so is the religion itself, which is also writen by man, if I wanted to, I could make a religion about Suzumiya Haruhi, and if I seemed confident enough, I proberly could get a few followers. That is why religion is flawed, because, as you said, it's made by man.

where everything came from will make you start thinking it's all a load of crap: Maybe that's because it IS a load of crap.

is foolish, how could that ever happen? Something can't come from nothing: It came from the big bang, thats all we know so far, but we are never going to know, if people keep on clinging to stuff proven false many times over.

Big Bang Theory. And what started the bang?

apes is illogical and pretty stupid: If you actually bothered to research some of this stuff (no, your bible doesn't count) you could actually figure how it makes sense.

Nothing even close to solid proof of macroevolution

Religion is much more flawed then evolution.

Whats more believable, a bearded guy telling humans what to do and what not to do or humans sharing some DNA with apes.

Both Evolution and Christianity are gay.

Christian mythology revolves around a Gary Stu by the name of Jesus. Jesus was a Jewish carpenter who was born from a 16-year-old girl, who got knocked up after she was raped by an angel. After failing in his first job as a carpenter, Jesus became a magician, developed a huge fetish for BDSM, and became an hero for your sins.

As if this isn't ridiculous enough, Christians also believe that you must pray every day to his undead corpse to remove the evil from your soul that was put there by an all-loving God because a rib-woman ate an apple offered to her by a talking snake who was actually Satan. Seriously.

And Evolutionists are all sadistic murderers. We know this for a fact because evolution says that nature intentionally kills off the lesser members of a species for the benefit of the stronger members. Thus evolutionists must help this process along, just as believers in heliocentrism must help the planet revolve around the sun. Evolution is directly responsible for the Holocaust, Eugenics and The Darwin Awards, all which are as bad as each other.

Christian mythology revolves around a Gary Stu by the name of Jesus. Jesus was a Jewish carpenter who was born from a 16-year-old girl' date=' who got knocked up after she was raped by an angel. After failing in his first job as a carpenter, Jesus became a magician, developed a huge fetish for BDSM, and became an hero for your sins.

As if this isn't ridiculous enough, Christians also believe that you must pray every day to his undead corpse to remove the evil from your soul that was put there by an all-loving God because a rib-woman ate an apple offered to her by a talking snake who was actually Satan. Seriously.

And Evolutionists are all sadistic murderers. We know this for a fact because evolution says that nature intentionally kills off the lesser members of a species for the benefit of the stronger members. Thus evolutionists must help this process along, just as believers in heliocentrism must help the planet revolve around the sun. Evolution is directly responsible for the Holocaust, Eugenics and The Darwin Awards, all which are as bad as each other.

[/quote']

You're quite ignorant to the Christianity beliefs and customs.

However, I'm not going to entertain your stupidity. Try perhaps interviewing a Christian, and asking them why they believe and trust in God so much. Perhaps then we can all come to a mutual understanding, instead of pointless threads arguing "right and wrong".

ITT: Lots and lots of subjective sheet.

IMO, the universe never started and we are reincarnated after death.

It makes more sense. In fact, I might just start a religion.

Should I make my bible have alien fights, or should it be centered around a zombie made of Cheetos?

ITT: Lots and lots of subjective s***.

IMO' date=' the universe never started and we are reincarnated after death.

It makes more sense. In fact, I might just start a religion.

Should I make my bible have alien fights, or should it be centered around a zombie made of Cheetos?

[/quote']

Both. That would be the logical thing to do.

Christian mythology revolves around a Gary Stu by the name of Jesus. Jesus was a Jewish carpenter who was born from a 16-year-old girl' date=' who got knocked up after she was raped by an angel. After failing in his first job as a carpenter, Jesus became a magician, developed a huge fetish for BDSM, and became an hero for your sins.

[b']This is an ignorant way of summerizing christianity. You just sit there and insult it instead of giving actual reasons on why Christianity is flawed.[/b]

1st: This is talking about evolution, you are speaking of Darwinism. Evolution states that human beings evolved from other species in ancient history. What you were talking about is the survival of the fittest.

2nd: Heliosentricism is the thoery of which states that the Universe, not just the planets in our solar system, revolve around the sun, which is highly improbable and has no point in being compared to Evolution. Especially when you get the whole concept of Evolution completely wrong.

3rd: Since I already explained to you that your description of evolution is wrong, I might as well tell you that Evolution did NOT start a mass murder of over 6,000,000 Jews, handicaps, and blacks. It did NOT start Eugenics, and it did NOT start the Darwin Awards.

The Holocaust was started because some Austrian dude with stupid mustache was retarded and blamed a single race for all of the world's sufferings.

The Darwins Awards were started because people like to laugh at other people who die.

[/$0.02]

[b']This is an ignorant way of summerizing christianity. You just sit there and insult it instead of giving actual reasons on why Christianity is flawed.[/b]

1st: This is talking about evolution, you are speaking of Darwinism. Evolution states that human beings evolved from other species in ancient history. What you were talking about is the survival of the fittest.

2nd: Heliosentricism is the thoery of which states that the Universe, not just the planets in our solar system, revolve around the sun, which is highly improbable and has no point in being compared to Evolution. Especially when you get the whole concept of Evolution completely wrong.

3rd: Since I already explained to you that your description of evolution is wrong, I might as well tell you that Evolution did NOT start a mass murder of over 6,000,000 Jews, handicaps, and blacks. It did NOT start Eugenics, and it did NOT start the Darwin Awards.

The Holocaust was started because some Austrian dude with stupid mustache was retarded and blamed a single race for all of the world's sufferings.

The Darwins Awards were started because people like to laugh at other people who die.

[/$0.02]

Hitler did not blame the Jews for world sufferings, but instead his own and Germany's sufferings.

[/$0.02]

Hitler did not blame the Jews for world sufferings, but instead his own and Germany's sufferings.

That's basicly the same thing when it came to Hitler. Germany was basicly his world.

Archived