LOCK

GHawk

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stood outside of the University office, drawing puffs of smoke from my half finished ciggerate. This was my final chance to get a higher education, I was stressing out. I drew another wisp of smoke from the ciggerate, and my nerves began to calm again. I stomped the ciggeratte to the floor and walked into the office, about to start my interveiw to see if I would be accepted.

The interveiw was short, and it wasn't as bad as i expected. I had a massive smile spread across my face, I held a timetable in my hand, and slid it into my small messenger bag, it just about fitted. I shook my long grey hair behind my head and moved forwards out onto the road, I was starting Uni' tomorrow!

IC:

As Nathan was walking down the sidewalk he had his hands in his pocket and he was humming a song to himself that had be stuck in his head. He looked up at the sky. Trying to make out what the clouds looked like. He didn't now. He looked back and then his face smashed into a telephone pole. He fell to the ground as his nose started to slightly bleed.

OoC: If you are talking to someone that is not a character you can talk for them unless I say other wise. So SLIFE you can speek for your interveiwer.

Archived