LOCK

GHawk

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"See ya." Grace said as he walked through the doors, she left the money with the bill on the counter and walked out onto the fresh streets. Now she was lost.

"Hmm.. Every other city I've been in I explore the rooftops, why be different now?" Grace muttered to herself.

She looked around the street and saw a large crate, with an easy spot to jump onto the roof. She ran at it and leapt onto the clean roof. She smiled as she looked out over part of the city, the sun blaring.

Nathan looked at his cell phone to see what time it was. Oh sheet! I'm late. I'm going to get killed. Nathan started to run in a dead sprint. His legs started to hurt but he couldn't stop. He opened up his cell again. He was already ten minautes late. Oh my God. Nathan stopped and looked around. Nobody was in site. He opened the werehouse doors an walked in. It was very dark. He closed the doors behind him.

Grace yawned as she looked over the city, and began to move again. She ran pretty fast, surveying her enviroment as she did. She leapt over a 4m gap in a building, and landed smoothly with a graceful roll. She quickly sprinted forward again and leapt onto a pole, she slid down it again pretty fast and hit the ground. She looked around and saw people looking at her.

"What?" She talked at the crowd, they dispersed.

She reached into her pocket and flicked out a ciggerate, and lit it with a pink lighter. She looked at it...

"... You know what, I'm gonna give you up" Grace said to the cigeratte.

She stomped it into the ground, and left a small mound of ash on the concrete.

Nathan hit the power swith and suddenly the werehouse was lit up. There was man sitting i a leather chair. He was about 6'4" and 215 lbs. It wasn't fat though. It was muscle. "Your late," the man said in a deep tone.

"I know, I was eating with someone," Nathan replied. He was scared.

"Did you tell him anything?" the man asked.

"It was a girl and no. She know nothing," Nathan answer quickly.

"Good. Lets get to work. Follow me," the man said as he got up out of his chair.

Nathan did as he was told.

As Nathan follow this guy, he started to think about Grace. Should I keep taking to her? Will she get in the way? Will she find out? I must stay away. I will only see her every now and then. I hope I can do it. I kinda like her. She funny...NO! Nathan stop.

"Nathan...Nathan...NATHAN!" the mistery man was now yelling. "Have you been paying attition!?"

"Uhm...no sir...sorry," Nathan stared at his feet.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you son. Now this is our main meth lab. Your job is to make sure you tell no one. And make sure no one follows you here. If you think someone might be the dont come here call me and say your not coming because you think is following you. Got it?" he said as he handed Nathan is name and cell number.

"Yes sir, I understand," Nathan replied. He turned around and started to walk out.

Grace looked out of the window and saw a big warehouse. She looked away and down into her can of Coke. She sipped it at slowly, seeing if it would keep the nicotine from bothering her. It didn't the caffeine just made it worse. She shook her head and started to walk out of the Cafe, she gave up with the stop smoking idea, she lit a ciggerate and drew in a large wisp of smoke. Suddenly she calmed down, her senses of nicotine deprivation had died down for now.

"Nathan," Dave called. He was the mucsle man.

I tuned back around. "Yeah, what do you want."

"Dont go out the front. Regain your breath and I'm going to open the back door and you going to sprint out of it. But first, go lock the front door."

I did as he was told. Dave and I walked to the back. Dave radioed someone and they person said it was clear. Dave opened the door and I took off running. As fast as I could. I didn't didn't look back but I heard the door shut. I ran out of site. Into a dark ally.

Grace let the rest of the Cigarette burn out on the concrete. She walked down the path, still unsure where she was. She looked skywards again, towards the rooftops.

"Hmm.. May aswell." She whispered to herself.

She climbed up onto a window, and latched onto a pipe, slowly she made her way to the top of the flats. She stood atop it, and slumped down into a sitting position. She quickly played a song on her phone, placed the earphones in her ears, and continued with her Free Running. She started to think about Nathan...

He seem's nice... I wonder where he's gone, he seemed like he was rushing.

So many questions rang through Grace's head, but she stood to her feet and surveyed the great veiw of the city.

Nathan turned around to just barly see the "meth lab". And also to make sure no one was there. He walked out of the ally to see someone on a roof. He didn't say anything. Even though he thought it was Grace. He just kept walking.

Grace stood proudly on the building, and saw an oppurtunity for a trick from up here. She saw a crate of seemingly soft toys. She stood right on the edge of the building, took in a deep breath and let herself fall down through the air. She was falling from about 4 stories high, she did a small roll through the air and landed in the large crate of toys. Her fall broke and she climbed out of the toys, looking pleased. She swung her hair to the side and brushed herself off.

Grace smiled at her own jump.

Stop showing off in the new city... She thought to herself.

She walked along the path and started exploring, eventually she found the college, and settled down into her room. She threw her bag onto the floor and slumped down onto her bed, she felt like she could go to sleep, even though it was only the afternoon.

Grace rested her head on the pillow of her bed and pulled out a study book about Geography. She read through it carefully, hoping she wouldn't get caught off guard with her next lesson. Suddenly something caught her eye, Croatia was written in bold and an article was written next to it:

Croatia is very well known for it's drug trade

It read. Grace kept it in her mind, but kept reading about her subject.

Nathan just though of something. Yes he did ly to Grace because he was the smartest person is the town and knew al about it. He knew what was in the geograhy book. He ran to the college where Grave was. Knocked on her door while regaining his breath. "Grace, you can't take geography class," I yelled. I've always been a wanted man for meth ever since I was in college, a the age of 13. It talks about me in there. Nathan was thinking to himself.

Archived