LOCK

GHawk

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*-OoC: Hopefully I haven't missed anything big.

Ryo walked through the city, dragging a suitcase behind him. He gaped at the futuristic buildings towering over him, as he made his way towards his hotel. He stopped at a huge metallic building, with shiny glass doors. A sign read: "Metalis Hotel: For The Future".

"This is it..." muttered Ryo, as he opened the door, to reveal the clean and massive reception. Ryo was taken aback by the number of robots there were, zooming about. One robot rushed towards him, bleeping.

"Room, sir?" it said in a dull, emotionless voice.

"I have a reservation" explained Ryo. "Suite 3, Jirai"

The robot was silent for a moment, and Ryo assumed it was checking through its files.

"Right this way" it said, hovering towards the elevator.

The elevator reached the second floor. The robot zoomed out, and Ryo tried to follow it, which was quite difficult with a suitcase. However, he made it. The robot stopped at a door, and produced a card key.

"Have a pleasant day sir" it said, and it once again left him. Ryo slid his card key into the slot. The door bleeped, then opened. An automated voice boomed:

"Welcome, Ryo Jirai"

Ryo placed his suitcase on his bed. Unpacking could be done later, but now, Ryo decided to stroll around the city.

Ryo strolled through the city, noticing his reflection everywhere he went. The amount of robots surpassed the amount of humans, however the humans did not seem to mind. Above him, a huge HD screen, advertising a shampoo of some kind. Ryo continued along the main road.

"When will this bus co..." he could see the bus in the distance, "About time", the bus stopped and Shinn got on and walked up to the top deck sitting on one of the chair near the front looking out of the window as the bus began to move.

"Well' date=' I was born in Manchester, but i was an orphan. Still, I went to school there, until I was 16, ever since then i've been travelling, trying to get into college. So, what about you?" Grace replied and asked Nathan.

[/quote']

"Well, I've always lived her. Never been anywhere else because I'm to lazy to go anywhere. My whole family never was rich. I'm the only hope left in this generation to make something of the family and I'm going to I do everything I can to do it. Right now though I'm not doing a very good job. Any questions?" Nathan stated.

Archived