Unfortunate Closing, please lock the ::Vertigo::

Anacondas1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Jaxx541, I can't see your card, so can you use tinypic to post it? that would be a lot easier for me to do your order if I can see it :D

and Gundamblast, I will try my best, but it still has a background!

Anacondas1

EDIT: Gundamblast, It had a pure white background, so I have been able to do something about it, so it should look all right :D

Anacondas1

2ND EDIT: Here is your order Gundamblast :

[spoiler=Gundamblast's order]2up8wgz.png

I may do a price introduction soon, so please keep your eye on the first post (in the introduction, there will still be some orders which are free, but a few orders will be 1 or 2 pts :D)

Anacondas1

You do not need to PM me to tell me I have an order (CC), It is irritating. If you request me to send you a PM, That is fine, but unless I say, I do not need someone to tell me when I have an order at my shop. Thank You.

[spoiler=(CC)'s Orders]k3uhvm.png

2cggcpj.png

Anacondas1

Um, I will try, but I am not sure how well that is going to work out...

Anacondas1

EDIT: Here is your order!

[spoiler=Gundamblast's Order]2cf2o0l.png

Also, soon there will be a privileged shoppers scheme (PSS) If you are on the PSS, you will get cheaper products when prices are introduced, PM's to tell you when your order is ready, and when there are new Items, as well as being able to have premium products not available to other customers! Only I will decide when you are on this scheme, so don't try to get me to add you, or it will take longer....... :D

Anacondas1

Archived