Unfortunate Closing, please lock the ::Vertigo::

Anacondas1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaxx541, You realise you get the Items for free right?

Or had you not read the memo?

Anacondas1

(I will get to everyones orders in time :D)

Planeswalker, you need to submit a render, as in a picture with no background, not even white (saved as a PNG)

I will get your orders to you soon, I have completed 3 of MR.Hero's, Wingtzones, and i am part way throughBlaze's order :D

Right, sorry, I couldn't connect to the internet.

I have Blaze and wingzones full orders and three of MR.Hero's orders

[spoiler=Blaze's Order]2ist9ch.png

That's one point please :D

[spoiler=Wingzone's Order]nvplxj.png

3 Points for that please :D

[spoiler=MR.Hero's Order]24evsif.png

yjbrp.png

28rcghl.png

I have three, and I will do the fourth by tomorrow, or I will pay you back all your points :D

I will do Turtleking's and MR.Hero's order by tommorow.

Oh and one more announcement. monkeyman13 has hit some sort of checkpoint and has therefore managed to reach into the Privileged Shoppers Scheme! This as has already been said, gives you lots of benefits, including access to new items :D

Well done, and read the first post for notices :D

Anacondas1

that is because you are editting the basic card. I have holoed a card which cannot easily be changed. it can be however, if I give you the holoed picture and not the holoed card. That wont take very long, but I need to get to everyone else's order, and your last card before that time......

to everyone else, If anyone see's that I am behind quite seriously, please sign up for a job!

If my mouse wasn't being a piece of Flip Flop Frog, I would be fine.........

Anacondas1

Jaxx541' date=' You realise you get the Items for free right?

Or had you not read the memo?

Anacondas1

(I will get to everyones orders in time :D)

Planeswalker, you need to submit a render, as in a picture with no background, not even white (saved as a PNG)

I will get your orders to you soon, I have completed 3 of MR.Hero's, Wingtzones, and i am part way throughBlaze's order :D

[/quote']

I dont have any renders of the pic i want. can you delete the background plz? i will donate points.

You need to donate points anyway >_>

People please DON'T give me points before your order comes in, or I will send it back for until the order is done.

Turtlekings order is next (I may try and see if I can find a more HQ picture as well :D), followed by MR.Hero's, Monkeyman's and then Planewalker's :D

Hopefully all today XD

Anacondas1

oh and I need workers people!

Anacondas1

EDIT: here is Turtleking281's order:

[spoiler=Turtleking281's Order]

296dn5i.png

Well, I had to do the render, and the sig, the sig was a bit harder (still not much XD it was quite fun acctually!), but the render wasn't bad so I am going to say 4 points please :D

(if you want the render, ask, and I will PM it to you to prevent it being stolen)

Going onto MR.Hero's order...

[spoiler=MR.Hero's Order]

m7g8xj.png

If you want the pictures, I will do it after every other order :D

Onto monkeyman13......

Archived