Oh great, I've been trapped!

No.

You're doing yugimonz wrong when you run this over BTH. >.>

Can BTH hit Blizzard? I didn't think so. Any good BW deck runs at least 2 Blizzards.

It can't. But you use BTH on the LV6 Synchro that Blizzard and will make.

Well, what if they don't control a bora/shura when they summon blizzard? You activate this, and they don't get a bora/shura/anyotherlevel4orlowerBW from their grave.

No.

Can BTH hit Blizzard? I didn't think so. Any good BW deck runs at least 2 Blizzards.

Well' date=' what if they don't control a bora/shura when they summon blizzard? You activate this, and they don't get a bora/shura/anyotherlevel4orlowerBW from their grave.

[/quote']

What BW user summons Blizzard without a BW in the grave??

No.

Well' date=' what if they don't control a bora/shura when they summon blizzard? You activate this, and they don't get a bora/shura/anyotherlevel4orlowerBW from their grave.

[/quote']

What BW user summons Blizzard without a BW in the grave??

*facepalm*

Trap Hole destroys Blizzard before its effect activates. Therefore, the BW player doesn't get the SS.

Guest PikaPerson01

*facepalm*

Trap Hole destroys Blizzard before its effect activates. Therefore' date=' the BW player doesn't get the SS.

[/quote']

Unless Card of Safe Return recently became hot tech in Blackwing decks, or trying to Synchro summon with two tuners recently became legal, I don't think it matters. They're gonna be using their defense position Blackwing for a Synchro summon anyway, so you use BTH on what the Synchro.

Blizzard doesn't particularly lend itself to too many combos other then Synchroing anyway.

Archived