• Police
    • Poison
    • Pink Floyd
    • U2
    • Twisted Sister
    • Europe
    • Queen
    • Kiss

Well' date=' Disturbed isn't on there, and it's a great band. If I had to choose out of the ones given, I'dd probably choose SOAD because their songs are so random, yet they have so much meaning.

[/quote']

agreed with most of this....but soad isn't random....no where close if you actually listen to the lyrics and can understand the meaning.

But anywho.

im disappointed at the poll for having so few choices...along with a limited genre....and very few popular bands of the current decade.

This is missing a lot of bands. A lot.

Why did you just break my dreams? Why did you just hurt my feelings? You just, sniff, just ruined my good day!

--

Seriously, that poll need to come off, and add a new one on their in my opinion. ;|

Nightwish. =/

Why did you just break my dreams? Why did you just hurt my feelings? You just' date=' [b']sniff[/b], just ruined my good day!

--

Seriously, that poll need to come off, and add a new one on their in my opinion. ;|

I TOLD YOU TO LAY OFF THE COKE GODDAMNIT!

Nightwish. =/

Why did you just break my dreams? Why did you just hurt my feelings? You just' date=' [b']sniff[/b], just ruined my good day!

--

It was a tear, of sadness. Cause it doesn't have good bands. <_<''

And no, I will not lay off of the coke... Okay fine, but at least let me have my Monsters and other drinks like 'em back.

Nightwish. =/

--

And no, I will not lay off of the coke... Okay fine, but at least let me have my Monsters and other drinks like 'em back.

I'll give you the Monsters but you can't have the other until i'm positive that you've quit. Coke heads are sneeky people...

Nightwish. =/

--

I'll give you the Monsters but you can't have the other until i'm positive that you've quit. Coke heads are sneeky people...

Fine. I'll give it to you =/

Archived