SD 14 is Macro Monarchs and new Monarch revealed!

Nate, Monarchs are good because of the strategy used with them. Strategies like Econ and Treeborn/Goats, Tomato Toolbox or Grizzly Toolbox, Apprentice Engine, Dimensional Fissure and DD Scout Plane/DD Survivor, Hydrogeddons.

best strategy for blue eyes i can think of is Ancient Rules.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but now, more people are gonna use Monarchs then ever before. It's not gonna be an original deck anymore. *sigh*, I thought Monarchs were overrated before, but this is just absurd.

Not that I don't like Monarchs. I did have some, but for some reason that I don't know I don't have them anymore. It's just that, people need to stop copying others with the same old Monarch deck. It's just not right.

Well he is a Gravity Monarch so the best course would be a "Remove Target Card From Play" or as a new thing that actually targets the deck (Raiza sends to the top) to remove a monster from the game from either players deck' date=' would be cool.

[/quote']

but all monarchs get rid of something in the field or hand, so basically the immediate playing field. its likely Gaius will remove a Face-up card on the field from play, in which case he is not better than Raiza.

Cyberdude, nobody in Japan uses Monarchs. Monarchs, Gadgets, Perfect Circle are all worthless in Japan.

Nate' date=' Monarchs are good because of the strategy used with them. Strategies like Econ and Treeborn/Goats, Tomato Toolbox or Grizzly Toolbox, Apprentice Engine, Dimensional Fissure and DD Scout Plane/DD Survivor, Hydrogeddons.

best strategy for blue eyes i can think of is Ancient Rules.

[/quote']

Sigh... my friend... let me enlighten you. Blue eyes is a 8 star, normal monster, dragon, and light. Yes ancient rule is a simple way to bring it out easy, but what if you combine it with cards like, i don't know Heart of the underdog. Now lets see, you get to draw again (and maybe again and again) just by showing this friend to your opponent from the hand during the draw phase. Or, what if you use it with Common charity. Draw two and remove Blue eyes from play, a continuing strategy like this and a RFTDD could give u a force to be reckon with. Well a card like Trade In just came out. Nothing like getting down with your bad self for 2 cards. Oh and... dang i forgot... its on the tip of my tongue... i just cant remember... mabey if i kicked back on this swing of memories... OH YEAH! Swing of memories just came out (not officially, but if like me and you went to the sneak peak you'd have this lil gem) Thats a free Blue eyes on the field to do what ever you want for an entire turn. WOW! Dont forget decoy dragon after you use any Blue-eyes to grave combo (my fave yet, trade in/ blue-eyes and Foolish burial) And since its dragon there are plenty of defenses for it (if you choose to go that route) and its light, that means if all else fails, soul of purity for a nice 2000 monster and freed Brave wander food. The possibilies are endless,... just to name a few.

A Monarch structure deck? Interesting. Ya know, whoever thinks it will be abusive is wrong. It's not how you use the cards, it's how you play them. E.g. you could do stupid moves and waste effects, which happens commonly for starters in Monarch using. So here's a message to all of people who think Monarchs are cheap or w/e:

U R WRONG!

Yeah' date=' but now, more people are gonna use Monarchs then ever before. [b']It's not gonna be an original deck anymore.[/b] *sigh*, I thought Monarchs were overrated before, but this is just absurd.

Not that I don't like Monarchs. I did have some, but for some reason that I don't know I don't have them anymore. It's just that, people need to stop copying others with the same old Monarch deck. It's just not right.

okay monarch decks have never been original after the first one, and then Macro Monarchs. none are original anymore. i play them, and i know they are not original.

about them being overused: of the 40 or so people who frequently attend my local tournament, only about 4 or 5 people use Monarchs, including me.

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/4251086/

freakin awesome. The chemist guy is AMAZING for macro monarchs.

and its got ALL the other monarchs' date=' Zaborg, Mobius, Thestalos, Raiza, Granmarg.

discuss

[/quote']

I will LAUGH if this makes english print, and the dark monarchs art fails.

A structure with... RAIZA.... I doubt it xD But that special summon an RFG monster card looks like it could be sided or something xD

Now, This will SUCK most horribly for the people who end up losing to Monarchs all the time. My local weekly tournaments have as many as 7 out of 15 people use Monarchs, guaranteed, the day these come out in the US, the guy who opens the box the day they come in the store is going to be attacked by the loons who use them. Than when I'm bored and have money I might actually try to build a Monarch deck, but I'll go for some original things, and not copy off of what others may put into a monarch deck, in fact I might just make a certain type of deck that includes monarch monsters in it.

Now' date=' This will SUCK most horribly for the people who end up losing to Monarchs all the time. My local weekly tournaments have as many as 7 out of 15 people use Monarchs, guaranteed, the day these come out in the US, the guy who opens the box the day they come in the store is going to be attacked by the loons who use them. Than when I'm bored and have money I might actually try to build a Monarch deck, but I'll go for some original things, and not copy off of what others may put into a monarch deck, in fact I might just make a certain type of deck that includes monarch monsters in it.

[/quote']

Totally agree with you there buddy, although its life and we cant change that...unless you burn every monarch card out there and the places that make them.

Actually Horus, it is very monarchy, its got the armor style like the other 5 monarchs, also Horus did you know that each monarch is based off a element, like how Thestalos isn't the fire monarch, he is the FIRESTORM monarch or how Mobius isn't the water monarch, he is the FROST monarch, so this new monarch being of dark attribute is the WICKED monarch (As for Wicked it can go into gravity, blackhole)

Actually Horus' date=' it is very monarchy, its got the armor style like the other 5 monarchs, also Horus did you know that each monarch is based off a element, like how Thestalos isn't the fire monarch, he is the FIRESTORM monarch or how Mobius isn't the water monarch, he is the FROST monarch, so this new monarch being of dark attribute is the WICKED monarch (As for Wicked it can go into gravity, blackhole)

[/quote']

the pic on the card is not monarch-ish. all the others farther into the background and you cant exactly see their face.

yeah i know they are elementally themed. i'm not an idiot. i can tell that all the cards have different attributes...i understand what he symbolizes and i'm saying just his body type and everything is not monarchish.

Archived