SD 14 is Macro Monarchs and new Monarch revealed!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great...an Monarch Structure Deck...I ain't that hyper about it...I kinda dislike Monarchs...and this isn't helping

dude this is the best, after everybody gets a copy of their common raiza, and common zaborg and EVERY BODY is running the same monarch decks than it will die down, and people will abandon it. Its gonna be so cool. The end of the monarchs is finally approaching.

LOL...its funny that the front card is a level 6. Whats also funny is a Macro Monarch deck. Its been done before, just not with those new cards. What I do is copy paste these cards...use them, and if they are any good, buy the structure deck and live happily ever after. no offense...but monarchs aren't my favorite kind and that they are....well....over used mostly....by noobs! Sorry, just had to bring that fact out. At least thats what I saw from the people who used monarchs where I play.

Oh yeah...it might not help make the monarchs die down...it might get worse. They'll soon be the new cards to HAVE and play in mostly every deck like Cyber Dragon, but Cyber Dragon is a different story.

LOL...its funny that the front card is a level 6. Whats also funny is a Macro Monarch deck. Its been done before' date=' just not with those new cards.[/b'] What I do is copy paste these cards...use them, and if they are any good, buy the structure deck and live happily ever after. no offense...but monarchs aren't my favorite kind and that they are....well....over used mostly....by noobs! Sorry, just had to bring that fact out. At least thats what I saw from the people who used monarchs where I play.

Oh yeah...it might not help make the monarchs die down...it might get worse. They'll soon be the new cards to HAVE and play in mostly every deck like Cyber Dragon, but Cyber Dragon is a different story.

1. How is it funny that the main card is Level 6?

2. How is Macro Monarchs funny?

3. NOOBS DONT USE MONARCHS. NOOBS USE NEOS

4. only Raiza and Thestalos are the ones that possibly could be used in every deck, besides CB's.

Don't forget BEWD and Dark Magician. ;-)

I'm kinda getting sick of Monarchs. Sure, everyone will get bored of them and some won't use them as much, but there will be some people who don't care about the deck they have. If they would rather have a boring and unoriginal deck type just so they can win, and not an original deck type that can also be good, some would take the boring one.

I think the only way to stop people from using Monarch Decks is to cripple them like they did the Chaos Decks. They're similiar. Everyone used Chaos Decks and there was almost no originality anymore, so they banned them. The same could happen with Monarch Decks (I hope, but it will most likely not happen)

Sorry if some of that didn't make any sense. I'm kinda tired now.

Don't forget BEWD and Dark Magician. ;-)

I'm kinda getting sick of Monarchs. Sure' date=' everyone will get bored of them and some won't use them as much, but there will be some people who don't care about the deck they have. If they would rather have a boring and unoriginal deck type just so they can win, and not an original deck type that can also be good, some would take the boring one.

I think the only way to stop people from using Monarch Decks is to cripple them like they did the Chaos Decks. They're similiar. Everyone used Chaos Decks and there was almost no originality anymore, so they banned them. The same could happen with Monarch Decks (I hope, but it will most likely not happen)

Sorry if some of that didn't make any sense. I'm kinda tired now.

[/quote']

Take it back, Now... I use BEWD and im not a noob, far from it. If anything Using BEWD has exploited to me many noobs, most of which use monarchs. If we would all be honest to use creatures Like Monarchs is admitting that you like to play a game that has Zero strategy, or that you have zero strategy. You like the easy button decks. I summon / special summon twice and i win. No thinking, no planning, just ... i win. I honestly think the best Duels are the ones that toggle back and forth, where both opponent may have more than just 1 freaken monster on the field simultaneously.

Now do i use BEWD in my Competitive deck? No, its in my Swing Deck. I also use DM in my DDMT (Diamond Dude/ Mage Turbo)

I think that nobody will miss that pwning deck!!!

Except...

if it only gets released in Japan

:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(

:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(:cry: :x:(

Archived