SD 14 is Macro Monarchs and new Monarch revealed!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Horus' date=' it is very monarchy, its got the armor style like the other 5 monarchs, also Horus did you know that each monarch is based off a element, like how Thestalos isn't the fire monarch, he is the FIRESTORM monarch or how Mobius isn't the water monarch, he is the FROST monarch, so this new monarch being of dark attribute is the WICKED monarch (As for Wicked it can go into gravity, blackhole)

[/quote']

the pic on the card is not monarch-ish. all the others farther into the background and you cant exactly see their face.

yeah i know they are elementally themed. i'm not an idiot. i can tell that all the cards have different attributes...i understand what he symbolizes and i'm saying just his body type and everything is not monarchish.

He doesn't have a cup, therefore he is not a monarch

And whoever mentioned common Dimmension fusion is probably right, though Return I doubt, as it is CP04 Rare, and DECENT! xD

Well, all i have to say is, recheck the page, the dark monarchs effect is there, and all I can say was I was right all along.

When tribute... blah blah blah...

Remove from play one CARD on the field. if the card is a dark monster, inflict 1000 damage to your opponents lifepoints.

I require two.

Archived