Mod question

DeREVOLUTION

Question

I think YCMaker makes the choices. Pretty much its an active and respected member of a section.

But being a mod sucks' date=' so I don't know why you'd want it.

[/quote']

To tell you the truth, i REALLY dont wanna be a mod. They cant make cards and except people to judge them HONESTLY. They would just judge it good so they would give them stuff :\ i just wanted to know...

If you're aiming for CC, being an awesome cardmaker kind of comes with the territory (how else do you get respect in CC?) Hunter and Yankeefan were (and still are) top notch cardmakers, before they were mods. Jmax was a good cardmaker too.

But it takes a special type of person to want to deal with newbs and n00bs all day long...not for me.

Guest JoshIcy

Lets just say it involves something with;

Ritualistically killing a chicken on a giraffe, while wearing stilts in a bog while it's raining.

I think YCMaker makes the choices. Pretty much its an active and respected member of a section.

But being a mod sucks' date=' so I don't know why you'd want it.

[/quote']

To tell you the truth, i REALLY dont wanna be a mod. They cant make cards and except people to judge them HONESTLY. They would just judge it good so they would give them stuff :\ i just wanted to know...

YCMaker & Falling Pizza (The Administrators) select the to-be Moderators. It is, to my knowledge, how well known, respected and helpful the members are around the forum / section. But yes, OMGAKITTY is right, being a Mod is Bad, every day you have to handle hundreds of reports from members all over the site, and you are constantly working and have no free time, I don't see why you would want to be a Moderator. And no, it has Absolutely Nothing to do with Post Count, Reputation, Cards etc.

Archived