What's this?

Pikachu

Question

Hey guys,

Recently I'm stuck with a problem. see, I'm living in China right now, and recently the government got pissed and blocked a lot of sites (eg. Facebook, Youtube). I'm afraid that they might have also blocked imageshack, the website which all the custom yugioh cards are uploaded.

My problem is that I can't view any yugioh cards, and here's what they always look like:

[image: 192047v.jpg]

Can someone help me or tell me what's wrong? At least tell me what I could do? Thanks.

~Pikachu

NOTE: Do not say how I could view my 'own' card, I want to know how to view OTHER people's cards.

But you can generate them? And they only dont appear when you save them? Or dont they show up at all?

When they generate, I can see them. When they give me a link for the card, I can use it. But I can't see the finished product when I post it.

So basically, I can't see any of your cards unless it's uploaded with something other than Imageshack.

I would tell you to proxy, but the Chinese government scares me. Sucks to be you man >_>

The issue isn't him uploading, its that he can't view the cards that are uploaded from imageshack (and most cards ares, since that's what the cardmaker auto uploads to when you click on it)

sry boss but there is a way write a letter and purswade them

To the Government? Are you crazy? NO.

Why do you live in China? Can't you move?

I don't get why I have to move away from where I live.

Are you trying to make me sound bad?

Look' date=' if a country wouldn't let me even go on the internet for certain places, then I'd move. [b']I'd[/b] move. It was a suggestion, I wasn't commanding you to move from China. >.>

Try use Photobucket or Tinypic.

Did the government block those too? If they did' date=' then I don't know what to tell you.

You have my sympathy though :D

[/quote']

Lol thanks for the sympathy, and I can use photobucket and Tinypic.

Sadly I can't view anyone's cards because they're all using Imageshack. If you tell EVERY SINGLE MEMBER ON THIS SITE to change to Photobucket or Tinypic, then I will bow to you everyday.

yeh he can still go on club pikachu

starly' date=' that's spam. Please help me and not talk about other things.

Oh btw guys, I can still see holoed cards. XD

[/quote']

Because holo'd cards can't be made with the card maker => people save and reupload on a different site (usually tinypic or photobucket)

I guess you can ask your opponent's to list name/ATK/DEF/Type/ATR along with effect description.

There is a way...Save the card.Right cilck on the image and click on copy image location.Then open a new tab/window and press Ctrl V on the address thing(you know the thing you put the websites address)and then change it to (the address you put).I hope it helps...

Kinda helps, but still. The problem is, I CAN'T VIEW 'OTHER' people's cards.

Try again.

Archived