FOR HELL'S SAKE HOW!!!!1111!!!111!oneleven

Dave Rhodes

Question

12 answers to this question

there were other spammers but they were clueless' date=' this one just kept posting the same question over and over, and we keep answering his question which he answered for himself. plus he insulted the forum, that sealed his fate. [/quote']

Pretty much.

I've seen my share of spammers, but this guy was the WORST IMO. I hope he's permabanned, but you never know, he'll probably make another account and troll again. I wonder if YCMaker saw all of that?

It seems that this member doesn't know how to work the internet o_0

Now' date=' why would this user be banned AND the thread not locked? [/quote']

It looks that way and it's not locked because Crab isn't here to say "This topic is stupid"

there were other spammers but they were clueless' date=' this one just kept posting the same question over and over, and we keep answering his question which he answered for himself. plus he insulted the forum, that sealed his fate. [/quote']

Pretty much.

I've seen my share of spammers, but this guy was the WORST IMO. I hope he's permabanned, but you never know, he'll probably make another account and troll again. I wonder if YCMaker saw all of that?

he is permabanned, if you're banned and you title says 'Banned', you're permabanned. I also hear that if you're permabanned, your IP is blocked so you can't make another account.

Archived