Site Suggestions and what NOT to request - Read Before Posting - V2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

People tend to request things like adding a new seven-star userlevel for people other than YCMaker, adding Dark Synchro Stars to the userlevel system, and so on. Put simply, these changes are completely pointless, and given the reasonably low number of users who currently have six level stars, are unnecessary. Eventually, a new level may be added, but no topic made here is going to influence when this happens.

I take it that more than 100 is low and 19 isn't enough to promote a seventh stars?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So......you expect everyone to be allowed to download stuff. You think we all have unlimited gigs of space on our computers so we can just keep downloading stuff for everything. NOT THE CASE!

Indeed, if your computer was built in 1980 and has enough memory to store approximately one pure text document, you probably would have insufficient disk space to download YVD. Then again, YVD also isn't compatible with Windows Negative Twelve, so disk space isn't an issue there in the first place, so no harm is done.

I don't have space, mainly because, even though this is my computer, my parents are making me limit what I can download. I'm at the point where I cannot download anything anymore and there is nothing I'm willing to part with, so quit assuming we all have Windows 7, because I have XP, and perfectly happy with it. It's the graphics card that I want upgraded.

Guess what? Dark Synchro's have been officialy announced. NOW will you add the function to the card maker?

but these special versions have been converted into the standard Synchro Monster rules' date=' to make them easier for you to Summon!

[/quote']

Basically makes them normal Synchro monsters.

I don't have space' date=' mainly because, even though this is my computer, my parents are making me limit what I can download. I'm at the point where I cannot download anything anymore and there is nothing I'm willing to part with, so quit assuming we all have Windows 7, because I have XP, and perfectly happy with it. It's the graphics card that I want upgraded.

[/quote']

Unless you've attached Windows XP to a twenty-year-old hard drive, the space taken up by YVD is basically negligible. The only reason you're having trouble is because - or so you claim - your parents have set an artificial limit on what you can download. There is no more reason for YCM to create an online dueling system to accommodate your particular artificial situation than there is for YCM to create a downloadable cardmaker for people whose permitted internet time is limited. Especially since nobody else shares your problem, and you are of no importance whatsoever.

Listen closely. I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD EXTRA STUFF TO MY COMPUTER!!!!! GET WHAT I'M SAYING NOW THAT I'M CAPPING IT ALL?!

Rules were meant to be broken.

Anyway, how will they know if you go past your limit by just a little? Any why should they care?

And why do you just "need" to download YVD? Even if YCM makes their own version, it will still be required to be downloaded, which, you say you aren't allowed to do.

Listen closely. I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD EXTRA STUFF TO MY COMPUTER!!!!! GET WHAT I'M SAYING NOW THAT I'M CAPPING IT ALL?!

If you read my post, you'll see that I already acknowledged that. You'll also see that I explained why YCM doesn't need to create a dueling system to solve this problem: The problem is not that the file takes up too much space on the computer but rather that the file takes up too much of your allotted download space. Therefore, no problem in general exists, and only your unique situation creates a problem for you. Nobody cares enough about you to program an online dueling feature just for you.

• 2 months later...

Archived