Pop Culture Cards Rules

Icy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JoshIcy

- No one should be allowed to post in a thread saying it is against the rules' date=' without first reporting it.

[/quote']

wrong. No posting in a thread saying it's against the rules.

Someone should slap you.

I purposely kept that one vague, due to the fact that it's hard to control hence the word "should". Ooh, and tell a Mod or ANYONE what to do again and you're out of here.

Guest JoshIcy

Would we be allowed to request threads not made by ourselves to be sticked if we feel like the creator put effort' date=' thought, and creativity into their set?

[/quote']

Nope...

PC's stickies are done more at random (that we think deserves it). It's not a trophy system, but a random reward system, because it's all different taste yea?

- No one should be allowed to post in a thread saying it is against the rules' date=' without first reporting it.

[/quote']

Someone should slap you.

I purposely kept that one vague, due to the fact that it's hard to control hence the word "should". Ooh, and tell a Mod or ANYONE what to do again and you're out of here.

Falling Pizza said this.

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

Someone should slap you.

Falling Pizza said this.

Learn to read (the bold), or be quiet. I'm tired of your demanding nature.

And I'm sure everyone else who's read your posts is too, they just don't wanna make you cry. Now, sure FP did say that. But it is also our jobs as moderators to not only uphold his word, but to also make sense of it in a PRACTICAL manner. Just as any job title, or person in charge would.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

darman05:

Go to this thread to answer your question:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-171528.html

- Any attachments made by the Thread Starter' date=' (Written Cards is allowed this if it is a YVD attachment), will cause your thread to be locked without warning.

[/quote']

what do you mean by this, im really confused.:?

d-man333:

When you click on the "Post Reply" button (I refer to the one just below the lower-right of the last post of the thread), you will go to a screen with three sections: "Post a New Reply," "Attachments," and "Thread Review (Newest Post First)." Under "Attachments," you are given the option to attach mostly any file to the post. These files show up as a thumbnail or a link under the rest of the post when it is posted. If the person who made the thread attaches anything besides a file specifically meant for the YVD software (YVD is short for "Yugioh Virtual Dueling"), then the thread will be locked without warning. This means that you cannot use any card pictures saved onto your computer as an attachment. If you really need a tutorial of how to post your cards to these forums without using the attachment method, then read my giant tutorial spoiler below:

[spoiler=Giant Tutorial Spoiler]The typical manner to post your cards is either

A: Go to the card maker, load your made card, click on the card picture, copy and paste the entire code that appears below the picture after you click on it, or

B: Use an image code to post your card.

To post a card (or picture) that is not on YCM...

1. Upload the picture or pictures to a photo site, like Photobucket or Imageshack. If you already have the picture uploaded to a photo site, or if you're going to Google the card image, then skip this part.

2. View the image in a separate window by right-clicking and selecting "View Image" (direct link). Make sure you have the full size (or mostly full size) before you view it, or you may accidentally view a thumbnail instead.

3. Copy the link that appears in the address bar of the direct link.

4. Paste the link copied from Step 3 into the following code:

[img=REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH PICTURE'S LINK]

I'll give an example of posting a picture in this manner:

[img=http://www.rpgdreamers.com/pics/vh/ash.jpg]

This code posts...

ash.jpg

... Ash Lambert, one of my favorite video game characters.

Also, MegabahamutZX:

Video games are considered as a type of pop culture, so this does include Final Fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived