The Official Shin Megami Tensei Thread

If it's been done then point me to the thread so I can shoot it dead :P

Anyways I'm sure someone here has to know about the series of RPGs (Personas being the most common) and the MMo beta known as SMT (See title) and I decided that we need a thread :P

I finally got a ps2 again so I've been playing Persona 3 FES with addiction. I thought we actually could use a thread for a great string of rpgs

Yes very true Slimey and nice P3 MC sig with da fool ^^, I prefer the magician tho since Jack Frost is meh jabroni. FES is just wicked fun even tho I had to restart

Yeah' date=' in P3, I mostly used magician Persona. In P4, I went all over the place.

[/quote']

Same lol Magician is my favorite Persona and is just sooooo much fun. I am really suprised that we havent had more posts though....

I'm not surprised. No one really knows about any Shin Megami Tensei games. Not only are RPGs fairly unpopular outside Japan, but they're also very poorly advertised. I never would have heard of P3 if some guy I was with at Circuit City didn't tell me how awesome it was. Good thing too. Circuit City was about to go under, and they were selling P3 for about $8.

Only have Persona 3 FES and Persona 4, love the series tho.

I just recently unlocked the True ending for Person 4, and I'm on my second play through, though. Great fun, I just wish there was a 'skip cutscene' option. =\ I wouldn't have wanted to on my first play through, but on the second, it gets kind of tiring. =\

I've yet to beat Persona 3, mainly because I bought it twice and both times it froze at either the 3rd full moon or the 1st. =\

I didn't even get to see the Yukari shower scene D:

Archived