Im really scared!

Riku

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have diarhea. I had it today. You are going to have to go through fire and flames you must carry on.

Seriously, that could be it. If it is, it's going to hurt insanely, but it'll end. If it's diarhea, all you'll do is feel the pain of a life time lost in a thousand days, through the fire and flames, carry on.

Are you sure' date=' i don't want anything to do with Docters, I even hated my Physical. I just don't want to Die. (Another Phobia)

[/quote']

You might have a phobia of proper grammar as well. XD JK, I heard you could possibly eat raw beef and it not be too bad. If it was pork, then we'd be talking different, but beef isn't bad.

Are you sure' date=' i don't want anything to do with Docters, I even hated my Physical. I just don't want to Die. (Another Phobia)

[/quote']

You're probably fine. But get over your phobia of doctors. More likely than not, one day you're going to have to pick between doctors and dying. Decide which one scares you more.

Seriously? I'd rather watch friking Hannah Montana or something instead of look on that! Thats like going to Wikipedia.

Okay' date=' i kinda slept in Home Ec. So yeah. So really it just means i have to Sh!t?

[/quote']

Yeah. It could be a while, since it's raw. May I suggest, eating something light, and with fiber?

Bread or something? What has Fiber in it?

[/quote']

Wow someone is afraid of the doctor >.> the only thing he will do is a few tests then give you medication. It will only take 20 minutes.

He'll give me Shots though i know it! He'll give me shots and probably that thing where they stick there hand up my a**.

Could i just take normal meds like Tums and stuff? I'm not going to the Docters even if it will save me i'd rather Puke then go for a shot!

Archived