Im really scared!

Riku

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay there is a toliet like 5 steps away' date=' and i will ever since those movies i have seen i can never forget the scenes docters could do! (Don't remember the movies names)

[/quote']

If you're suffering in your bowel area, which it sounds like you are, they won't cut into your chest. They'll probably just give you some pills to take, that's all. People have eaten worse. -_-

I lol'd at this thread.

I especially love the fact that you are overreacting to a stomach ache -__-

And movies are movies, they're just mainly special effects cause you normally don't see that crap in real life.

Doctors are actually helpful people, and they're never going to cut open your chest for a stomach ache. If they do, that person needs to go to Medical School, again. Pills exist for a reason. -_-

Well i don't want to get Surgury though' date=' Im uber scared of Docters, Needles and Surgury. Like could i die or something?

[/quote']

GTFO of here and to a doctor bra ;D

there would be no needles involved and no surgery the only person that can help you is a doctor not people on an internet forum =)

You die in 5.....4.......3........2....................1............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................70 years.

You have to go to a doctor, no doubt.

You die in 5.....4.......3........2....................1............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................70 years.

You have to go to a doctor' date=' no doubt.

[/quote']

lrn2readotherpostsandusespoilerspl0x

:?

After writhing in pain' date=' and almost falling into a spiral of death, forget about it, suck it up, and go to the doctor.

Really, raw food? You may get [b']worms[/b] or something. Not serious.

This.

After all, it's not fun having a worm lay eggs in your brain.

Archived