Im really scared!

Riku

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After writhing in pain' date=' and almost falling into a spiral of death, forget about it, suck it up, and go to the doctor.

Really, raw food? You may get worms or something. Not serious.

[/quote']

Raw food gives you worms? WORMS?!?!?! I eat raw fish (sushi and sashimi) a LOT, and I don't have a single worm in my body.

Because this is FISH and it is controlled.

Still, it's RAW. Fish, Shellfish, and Meat all can harbor food born illness, or so the FDA says. I say the FDA is paranoid. Food born illnesses from raw protein are extremely unlikely, although are slightly more common in beef than in seafood.

It's probably just a case of food poisoning. It should go away. If it gets worse or doesn't go away, then you will need to see a doctor, but he/she will probably just prescribe some medicine for it. So there is nothing to worry about.

This happened to me as well. I didn't fully cook a burger, leaving it extremely red on the inside. It's probably just a mild case of food poisoning, which is what it was with me.

Pepto Bismal may help make it a little more comfortable, but I still suggest going to see a doctor, especially if it doesn't get better/gets worse. They more than likely won't do anything extreme. No surgery (i lol'd) or anything of that sort. He'll probably just ask you a few questions and maybe a test of some sort to rule out E.Coli or Salmonella.

But, I highly doubt E.Coli or Salmonella. Like I said, it's probably just a mild case of food poisoning, or simply the raw meat just upsetting your stomach. Just take some Pepto Bismal, Tums, Imodium, or something of the sort to help settle your stomach and you should be alright. If it doesn't get better, you should go to the doctor.

It wasnt totally Raw it was cooked good on the top and bottem' date='

[/quote']

Depending on how red it was,i think by raw you mean rare

You know how it looks Packaged at a Grocery store? Like that but redder a bit

It wasnt totally Raw it was cooked good on the top and bottem' date='

[/quote']

Depending on how red it was,i think by raw you mean rare

You know how it looks Packaged at a Grocery store? Like that but redder a bit

That must mean it's 3x faster than normal hamburgers

Archived