Infernity Forces

Some Infernity Cards:

[spoiler=Monsters]

Infernity Salamandra

DARK

Level: 5

[Reptile/Effect]

You can discard this card to have target DARK monster gain 400 ATK for every other "Infernity" monster in your Graveyard. During your End Phase, you can remove this card in your Grvaeyard to make the ATK of 1 monster you control its original ATK.

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 0

Infernity Dragon

DARK

Level: 8

[Dragon/Effect]

If you have 0 cards in your hand, you can negate the activation and effect of Spell and Trap Cards and destroy them. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

ATK/ 3000

DEF/ 1800

Infernity Centaur

DARK

Level: 3

[beast-Warrior/Effect]

While you have no cards in your hand, this card's original ATK becomes 2300.

ATK/ 1200

DEF/ 1500

Infernity Breaker

DARK

Level: 4

[Warrior/Effect]

While you have no cards in your hand, this card can attack up to 3 times during the same Battle Phase, but it cannot attack directly if it does.

ATK/ 1800

DEF/ 1400

[spoiler="Spells]

Infernity Summon

Normal Spell

Activate only when you have no other cards in your hand. Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower "Infernity" monsters with different names from your Graveyard.

Infernity Blaze

Continuous Spell

While you have no cards in your hand, you can Tribute 1 "Infernity" monster you control to inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.

Infernal Crisis

Normal Spell Card

Activate only when there are 5 or more cards in your hand. Discard your entire hand and destroy all Monsters OR all Spell & Trap Cards on the field. Then, Special Summon all "Infernity" monsters discarded with this effect. You cannot attack or activate any more Spell or Trap Cards this turn.

Forces of the Underworld

Equip Spell

Equip only to an "Infernity" monster by drawing 2 cards. It gains 2000 ATK. Negate the effect of a monster it destroys by battle.

Ultimate Loss

Normal Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points. Both players discard their entire hands.

[spoiler=Traps]

Infernity Blast

Continuous Trap

When a DARK monster you control is destroyed, if this is the only card you control and you have no cards in your hand, destroy this card and draw 1 card for each "Infernity" monster in your Graveyard. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card was activated.

Infinite Burning

Counter Trap

Activate only while you have no cards in your hand. Negate the activation of a card effect or the Summon of a monster, and destroy that card.

Infinity Nightmare

Continuous Trap

While you have no cards in your hand, the effects of all monsters your opponent controls are negated. During your End Phase, if you have any cards in your hand, destroy this card.

More to Come.

Salamandra is not according to the rules of the Infernity Monster. All Monsters have something to do with 0 cards in your hand. Infernity Blast makes Infernity Monsters lose their usefullness in decks, since you render their effects useless.

I am sorry, but I am giving those two a 6/10

I also don't quite get the usefulness of Blast. Isn't the point of Infernity to NOT have cards in the hand?

Salamandra is not according to the rules of the Infernity Monster. All Monsters have something to do with 0 cards in your hand. Infernity Blast makes Infernity Monsters lose their usefullness in decks' date=' since you render their effects useless.

I am sorry, but I am giving those two a 6/10

[/quote']

Once you use Salamandra's effect you're likely to have 0 cards in your hand, hence why he's a Discard. As for Blast, well they do like no cards in hand, but if all you hvae is this trap then you might want some freakin' cards.

Also, these are cards from my fanfic, so of course they'd see play. In real life they'd get passed over (at least Blast would), so I understand it may not be the best acrd.

My next card, on the other hand, I think you will like.

Dragon - That target something?

How 'bout this?

"If there are no cards in your hand' date=' if a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can negate the activation of the Spell or Trap Card and destroy it."

[/quote']

So, rather than critique my card, you're trying to reword the effect. It's the same as what I had, only in different phrasing. And what gave you the idea that it would target something.

Sh*t. Getting better.

I have to give a suggestion:

Infernal Crises

Normal Spell Card

You can only activate this card when there are 5 or more cards in your hand. Discard your entire hand to destroy all monsters on the field and Special Summon all "Infernity" monsters discarded from your hand with this effect.

Sh*t. Getting better.

Infernal Crises

Normal Spell Card

You can only activate this card when there are 5 or more cards in your hand. Discard your entire hand to destroy all monsters on the field and Special Summon all "Infernity" monsters discarded from your hand with this effect.

Cirises is plural, but I like the idea. I'll just fix up the OCG and use it. That, and a new monster.

Sh*t. Getting better.

Infernal Crises

Normal Spell Card

Cirises is plural' date=' but I like the idea. I'll just fix up the OCG and use it. That, and a new monster.

[/quote']

I'm aware that it's plural.

The new card is a nice beatstick.

Sh*t. Getting better.

Infernal Crises

Normal Spell Card

Cirises is plural' date=' but I like the idea. I'll just fix up the OCG and use it. That, and a new monster.

[/quote']

I'm aware that it's plural.

The new card is a nice beatstick.

I guess he is, given he's Level 3.

Added a new Trap card.

Archived