I guess I gotta flip part 2 of my

oppressions

If I'm gonna solemn then I gotta solemn all

Damn near cried when I seen that D. Draw

I saw gorz, and I don't know what to do

cuz he slips right through past my oppressions[/align]

[spoiler=Usher]

RoyalOppressionCP08-EN-C-UE.jpg

Wouldn't this card devour the meta right now? And its not even being side decked. Go YCM!

Keep in mind that both players can use it. If you use it and you're also running meta' date=' the game most likely wont go anywhere...

Does this card kill Stardust? I'm not sure, but does it?

[/quote']

yes it does.

I have no comments on the card really but I'm so repping you for the genius Confessions parody.

lol thanks.

While it's an extremely good nonchainable, it's still nonchainable. And the cards that kill this are mostly either Traps or Spells, or are oftentimes Normal/Special Summoned/are Trap Eater. And not being able to SS yourself is oftentimes a crutch in most decks.

And this still sees use in a good amount of decks.

and i side oppression

so dus everyone

Uh. I'm torn. And since you didn't use "does" I can't be sure what you mean. Bad grammar + bad spelling = FTL for the lose!

Anyways, when used right Royal Oppression can be powerful, as long as you're focusing on Normal Summons or you get your opponent's LP low before activation. Maybe it's because we're too cautious to use our precious LP like that? Or maybe it's Trap Eater. I dunno.

Because I'm a rather defensive duelist, as in keep-most-of-my-Life-Points defensive, I'd rather not use this often.

Keep in mind that both players can use it. If you use it and you're also running meta' date=' the game most likely wont go anywhere...

Does this card kill Stardust? I'm not sure, but does it?

[/quote']

Yeah, Stardust is Special Summoned if you use his effect but if your opponent has 2 others out they can stall you for a couple of turns but that'd be a waste.

and i side oppression

so dus everyone

Uh. I'm torn. And since you didn't use "does" I can't be sure what you mean. Bad grammar + bad spelling = FTL for the lose!

Toni doesn't need well grammar' date=' he[b']'[/b]s epic enough to use terrible grammar.

You're an idiot.

Let's see if you can figure out why.

and i side oppression

so dus everyone

Toni doesn't need well grammar' date=' he[b']'[/b]s epic enough to use terrible grammar.

You're an idiot.

i always get it confuse?? is it grammAr or grammOr?? is that why im idiot? HUH??

and i side oppression

so dus everyone

You're an idiot.

i always get it confuse?? is it grammAr or grammOr?? is that why im idiot? HUH??

I guess you couldn't. Well is not correct in that context, whereas good was perfectly fine. Don't correct people's grammar if you don't know it yourself.

Archived