Im slowly dying...

Sid.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy does videos on youtube about guided relaxation sleep, and for stress.

If you're near a computer when you sleep, put this video on, along with other videos by this guy - does a pretty good job of putting you out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sETOG3YRrj8&feature=PlayList&p=14C9FE6697B29275&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

There also a lot of other sleep hypnosis videos that work well. In my experience, they aren't actually going to hypnotize you, so don't worry, but they will relax you into a lulled mindset.

If you're not near a computer when you sleep, just download the audio with Mediaconverter.org, or listentoyoutube.com, and put it on an MP3 device.

[quote='Zexaeon' pid='2654693' dateline='1248439246']
This guy does videos on youtube about guided relaxation sleep, and for stress.

If you're near a computer when you sleep, put this video on, along with other videos by this guy - does a pretty good job of putting you out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sETOG3YRrj8&feature=PlayList&p=14C9FE6697B29275&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

There also a lot of other sleep hypnosis videos that work well. In my experience, they aren't actually going to hypnotize you, so don't worry, but they will relax you into a lulled mindset.

If you're not near a computer when you sleep, just download the audio with Mediaconverter.org, or listentoyoutube.com, and put it on an MP3 device.
[/quote]

Very nice find there.

Lol. I finally found out whats the cure. Stay up a night, then go too your nearest relative and spend the whole day with them. Then go too sleep around 12, and spend the day with them again, making yourself tired. Try too go to sleep earlier, and if you cant, read for a bit. Good times, and my sleepings all bettar.

JK LOL

anyways' date=' now that your in this thread, please help me. I've been really screwing around with my Sleep Cycle nowadays(summer, lol), and now im f*cked. I cant go too sleep during the night, and its really hard for me not to go to sleep during the day. Whaddya know, im nocturnal. I've been trying too get my self too sleep by reading and shiz, and thats not really working out well. I've read 3 books of Harry Potter already. so if you guys know any ways of changing your sleep cycle that dont have anything too do with

~Drugs

~Alcohol

~Pain

~The Opera

~Bananas

Then please tell me. I really need too change my sleep. D:

[i']Guess what the time is right now at my place. 6 am. Havent gone too sleep yet. Damn Sirius Black! Damn him![/i]

easy:

tired your self out

take a long jog, do a bunch push ups, and jumping joes jacks

then when you've goten all tired, take a warm bath/shower, then get in bed and watch tv till you drift to sleep

Archived