Im slowly dying...

Sid.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you mean. I've pulled a few all-nighters this summer. I end up staying up on the computer until about 4AM, then I'm just like, "oh s***. So then I try to sleep, but most of the time, the sun comes up before I do. When that happens, I give up trying to fall asleep for that night. The next day, I'm usually screwed, though. What sucks is that once I want to go to sleep that night, I can't. What the f***? I've been up for two days. Why can't I fall asleep? Eventually I do, but I wake up at around 3PM the next day.

I got up around noon today. That is surprisingly early for me now.

Oh christ. This same exact thing happened to me. What you've got to do is go to bed about an hour earlier than usual just one time. Then you will wake up at a more reasonable time. At one point I was waking up at 7-9 PM and going to bed at around Noon.

I turn on my DVD player, pop in some anime (Or any video), look the other way, and let the sounds drift me to sleep. It works for me.

I go to bed in the summer around 2 AM or 3. I wake up at around 10. It's failsafe!

Wow. So many good options. D:

Seems like a lot of the people on here have the same problem. D::

Well if this is anything, i posted this thread around 6 am. I went downstairs and watched some tv for about 2 hours. I thought, since i was so freaking tired, i'd take a nap on the sofa. Normally when i do that i'd wake up about 2 hours later.

I woke up around 6 pm.

So with that in mind, anyone have a cure too sleeping early and IF i dont go too sleep stay up and keep myself up till around 9 pm?

Archived