Something I've been mulling over...(FPS lovers click here NAO)

TAG

STEP 1: Right' date=' got something in my mind...

STEP 2: Well, it just lowered it for me... I'd still play it because of the brilliant gameplay though. [b']I'm just thinking the online would piss me off because the topic would lower the age group for it.[/b]

STEP 3: Full 1080p, brilliant textures and colours... even still, STEP 2 is killing it even with this.

STEP 4: Yeah, I'd buy it. I'd play it for about a week, perhaps 2... then I'd get tired of it. Campaign would annoy me because of the topic and the online would be full of little kids and stuff... eh, I think that to use a game engine would AMAZING Gameplay/Graphics/Audio and then select such a terrible topic kills it. I'd probably hope that someone else picks up the rights to the game engine and creates a new Unreal Tournament or CoD game. xD

But think about it. 5 year olds wouldn't exactly be focused toward that. They'd still pay more attention to Mario or Sonic. In addition, the lower-age groups probably wouldn't pay attention to online. In fact, the game might be too complex for them (depending on your dream FPS gameplay), so eventually, they'd stop. If that didn't stop them, then ppl who were skilled at the game constantly beating them online (assuming they actually did) would.

Stop bumping this. The thread wasn't that far down in the first place.

On Topic: I don't care.

He's allowed' date=' as it's been 24 hours since his last post.

Oh, and "I don't care" isn't relevant to the topic. If you're going to post then at least post something worthy. In other words: lrntheruleskthxbai.

Yes, I'm pissed that you're locking my threads that aren't even against your Rules and you said that "mindless speculation is mindless" yet you come into this thread with nothing but "I don't care". And that isn't a mindless post?

[/quote']

Yes, I know the bumping rule, but their is a time when it becomes over bumping. If people don't want to post, stop bumping it and let it die because their comes a point when it becomes spam and all your doing is tring to increase your post count. Not only that this section isn't that fast and every time TAG bumped this it was around the mid part of the first page.

I don't care is relevant because TAG wants to know if I would play the perfect game if the only thing that wasn't perfect is that it is kiddy, and myu answer is I don't care,or I wouldn't care.

Also I'm not locking this because their is an intelligent discussion that is possible.

Isn't that when you bump despite the fact that it's clearly obvious that people have stopped posting (as in, there's practically an entire page dedicated to the word "bump)?

Yes, that is the point of bumping and doing it once, twice, three, time when there was an active discussion is fine, but to keep doing it when you have only a couple of post is excessive and unneeded. Not only that the whole point of bumping is to take a thread from the bottom of a page, or on the second, back to the first and I don't think this thread was ever was near bottom.

Also I'm not locking this because their is an intelligent discussion that is possible.

Unfortunately no one in this thread' date=' including you is contributing to it.

[/quote']

I haven't contributed to the thread, but that is because I never wanted to post here. People are contributing though since the point of this thread is mainly to discuss how much the blood and gore contribute to FPS, and to some extent games in general, and we have had this brought up.

Archived