Naimo Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Garnet drew. "I reveal a face down, Ojama Trio! Now you will both gain 3 Ojama Tokens! I now play Pot of Greed." She drew twice. "First I play Heavy Storm. Next I play Macabre Strike!" "Now my Maiden, attack Warrior of Zera! Then attack all his Ojama Tokens! Next attack all three of Ferno's Ojama Tokens, then attack his Sphinx! "Of course, I may have forgotten to mention every time Macabre successfully destroys a monster she gains a Spell Counter which gives her an extra 200 ATK points. So let's see ... that's ... Zera, six tokens ... so when she attacks your sphinx she has 3100 ATK points! Which means when she finishes with your sphinx her ATK will be 3300! I set one and finish." Garnet - 3500Jacoby - 3000Ferno - 2400 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yu-gi-oh Dude Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 "Ouch! Well that hurt!" Ferno said. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Jacoby:idraw i onecardin facedown defence mode and 2 cards facedown end my turn Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC: Slow going... what's going on...? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OoC: there's a three way duel between Garnet, Jacoby and Ferno Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Ooc Jacoby garnet and Ferno are dueling Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC: *bangs head on desk* WHERE'S PRAG!!??!?!?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC:A triple duel? woah, I really have been out of it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC: Hey JZ! I'm bored waiting for Prag... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Ooc Hey jz whats up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OoC: I'm bored too, Ferno's offline and it's his go Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC: Yeah... I have something waiting on Saphire's side, but I need to wait for a certain someone to come on first Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Ooc boredome,he didnt even tell us he left Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC:Well, Prag's raoming around the site, I know that much. Other than that Ryu is looking for Raiden. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC: Raiden huh? That's who I'm waiting for Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 ((Anyone up for a duel? I now use Archfiends >=) )) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC; Everyone's gone XD great... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OOC: I'm here! Zack walked back out of the cafeteria after endulging himself, he ate quite a bit. He wasn't hungry anymore at least. He exitted the cafeteria, happy and full, and he wondered if the children of all of Michael's buddies were here at this school. He decided to find out, so he started with Peter's kid, or kids. So, it was obvious to check the beach first, at least, from what his Uncle told him anyway. He walked towards the beach to his right, and through the green grass, and the green trees, and all the colored flowers. He arrived at the beach, and began looking for somebody, who possibly fit Uncle's description of him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Luke noticed the duel between mystery guy and Bloodlust was turning into a staring contes, and so he left and hoped for the best for Bloodlust, even though he didn't have a clue who she was, he left for the beach Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack sat down on the beach, and waited for someone or something, while enjoying the sights of the beach, and the waves. He stared into the majestic waves, the shining sun, which was slightly blinding from staring into it, and the calm sand. He figured he should be here more often, and he fell back relaxing on the beach. Feeling the hot sand, and the cool breeze. He thought I should stop and enjoy things more. He then began to think about who the son, or daughter, of Peter would be like. He was curious, and he couldn't wait to see him, or her, or them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yu-gi-oh Dude Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 ooc:Sorry guys I had to go... I belive its my go? DRAW! I play a Spell, Reload. I put my hand into my Deck, then draw the same amount of cards I had. I Set a Facedown and end my turn. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Luke arrives at the beach, with the sun setting in to the saphire coloured waters of the ocean swaying in the wind "Oh, someone's here... I wonder who it could be... oh well, I'll just sit down" He sits down in the golden yellow sandand looks out on the glimmering waters Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack turns to Luke, and he knew he must've been Peter's son. He smirked and said "Hey, are you enjoying your time here?" He said as he sat back up in the sand. He seemed like Peter's son, considering he came to the beach. From what his Uncle said, he had the most interest in the beach, and this seemed like the time that his Uncle also described would be the time Peter would normally go to the beach. He then said "You are Peter's son, aren't you? By the way, are you his only child?" He said out of curiosity. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 He stares at Zack puzzled "How come... you seem to know so much about me...? Yeah, I'm Peter's son, and his only child, but why do you care...?" He turns back and gazes at he waters bringing sparkles to his eyes Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack looked down, and thought for a moment, and said "I don't know why I want to know, curiosity, I guess." He said as he looked into the sky. He then turned to Luke, and said "My Uncle Michael told me about everybody he met here before I left. So, do you ever mind being an only child?" He said as he looked at Luke, with curiosity. He also forgot to ask who he was. Well, he already knew who he came from, I guess that would be enough questions for now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.