Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 He lays back on the sand and stares at the sky "Your uncle michael... my dad old me about him, he told me he was a little wierd... but a good person nonetheless... Do I ever... mind being an only child... yes... I wish i had a brother... or a sister... someone I could have spent time playing with... I've got like no friends near enough and my only living relatives are my mom, dad and cousin Ryu and his parents, if they even count..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack looked shocked and sympathetic. He responded in a sypathetic voice "Wow, that must've been pretty bad...well, I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends here. Not only that, but when you're an only child, you don't have to share anything, at least!" He said with a smirk, in an attempt to cheer him up. He looked back up in the sky, feeling the cool breeze, and the hot, soothing sand. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 A tear comes to his eye and he sighs "Yeah, but there are things I realy wish I can share... like my sadness... and pain inside me..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack smiled and laughed "I don't believe we are ever alone. I believe there is someone, somewhere, watching us all. I don't know how, and I don't know why, but I believe that is true. You are never alone, there is always someone, somewhere, somehow. As long as you never lose faith in that, then you will never be alone." He said as he smirked towards him. He then looked into the sky, and the white, shining stars. They looked magnificent, and he began to think, if that someone, somewhere had a sense of humor. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 "There's always... someone... I wouldn't believe thet... my dad... after all... he had no one..." He continues to stare at the stars while he talks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack smiled, then chuckled, then laughed. He said in response "So, who were Crystal, Seijin, Kiari, my Uncle, AJ, Bonnie, and all of his duel spirits? Business partners? Aquantances?" He laughed again. He smiled again and said "If you look deep in your heart, you will find a powerful light, and who do you think put it there? Science? No. That light came from someone, someone powerful and caring. If you look deep in your heart and in your soul, you will realize, you are never alone. Just look up into the night sky, and you will find more proof." He said as he looked into the morning sky. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 "Hmm... well maybe you're right... but... I just can't think of anyone like that for me... yeah, my dad had friends, like you said... and even a true love, but I'm sure I'll be lucky to een get anywhere near that sort of thing...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack lost his smile, and said "I doubt it. Except for me, of course. You'll find love, friends, and happiness. I'm sure of it!" He said rightiously, with his smile back, as he turned back to Luke. Zack wasn't sure that Luke would find love, but himself and his Uncle were the only people he knew of that were forbidden to find love. Zack and his Uncle never really liked to talk about it, mainly because just about everyone asked, and it got annoying. In retrospect, he began to think if this conversation was going to lead to the asking of that question. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 "i guess... maybe I can believe it.... but... yu just said... 'Except me' why... don't you think you'll find love... it can happen to anyone... even you... can't it..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack smiled, and laughed. He then looked at the sky again. He responded with a chuckle "No. For some reason, me and my Uncle, were never allowed. We don't know how, but we just know that if we do, well.....have you ever read King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table?" It was one of Zack and Michael's favorite books. It was always interesting, no matter how many times he read it. It was kind of sad how King Arthur's life fell apart, though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 "Y...you can't be loved.... that... is so sad... if it were me... I would have taken my life years ago knowing that.... I'm so sorry..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Zack laughed, and said "Eh, I could care less. I have family, I have friends, and amazing talent, and my IQ is 250. I needed balance in my life, so faith decided I couldn't have love. I guess they felt sorry for me and decided that I wouldn't care. Regardless, my life is great. Besides, it's time to talk about you're problems. At least you're gauranteed to find love, right?" He said with a helpful and heartworming smile, as the sun began to set. It was hard to believe what time it was, it was about 4:00. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 "Well, ok, but I realy have to be going, I have things to do, it was nice talking to you, bye!"Â OOC: yeah, I'm being kicked off, bye Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolfblademaster Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Akira rides his duel runner around the island looking for potential duelist to duel and stops by his dorm and walks his runner by his dorm and unhooks his duel disk from it and puts it on his arm "man, is there anyone on this island to duel, i circled it five times and still didn't find 1 capable duelist" akira grabs a rag and rubs dirt off his runner. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC: Wow, there was one post since I've been gone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 ooc:Sorry guys I had to go... I belive its my go?  DRAW! I play a Spell' date=' Reload. I put my hand into my Deck, then draw the same amount of cards I had. I Set a Facedown and end my turn.[/quote'] OOC: yes it was Garnet drew, then chuckled. "I use Terraforming to add Magical Citadel of Endymion to my hand, and next I'll play that field spell!" Around them the large citadel errupted from the ground. Garnet was now stood with her back behind the spire, Jacoby's back was against a house, and Ferno was stood precariously near the edge of the floating city. "I now play Swords of Revealing Light, so come on, flip your face down monsters over!" (OoC: it isnt the end of my go yet, I need to see what face downs you have) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC: Then you'll probably have some waiting to do Leo... IC: Luke takes some time to ride his duel runner around the course, he's getting much better, reducing his record bit by bit until he got bored and went to the forest to sit down for a little with the emerald green leaves on the trees towering above him rustling to make a sothing sound. meanwhile, Saphire has kept herself locked up aloe in her room, scared silly, she won't open the door for anyone and is very close to crying. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC: unfortunately Garnet sighed and opened her bag. She took out a large timer-like clock from one of the compartments and looked at it. "You know guys, if you could hurry up I would really appreciate it." She put the clock away and shut her bag again. She suddenly gave a small grin. "Time is money, oh yes indeed." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Luke ends up falling asleep thanks to the relaxing sound of nature's lulaby through the rustling of the trees. Elemental hero Lady Heat comes out and wakes him up."You know, you should wait untill at least 9PM before nap time Luke" She tells him as he rubs his eyes"Well, i would... but I'm bored... There's nothing to do anymore..." He explains, while yawning, and then falling asleep again."You never change..." Lady heat sighs OOC: That was more story-book style than rp style wasn't it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC: yes it was Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC:What's! up people! what's going on? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC: pure boredom JZ oh, and remember, the advance clause in on now, so make long posts people! Since garnet is dueling, I have nothing to do, so if Ryu could run into Luke in the fores now, it'd be nice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC:Yes sir! Ryu had found nothing to do all day, he couldn't find any of his friends, and Marie,his duel spirit,was ignoring him."If I could find just one person, I'd be fine for the day."he wanders through a sea of people he doesn't know until he decides to go to the forest."My dad always said, all the weird things happen in the forest" he slowly ventures in. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Lady Heat just leaves luke alone, there wasn't realy any hope of getting him to wake up without actualy stopping him from going back asleep again, then she noticed Ryu coming and actualy decided to wake him up because then he'd have something to do. "ngh... what happened...?" luke says as he wakes up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Ryu was walking innocently through the woods, when suddenly a Ninja monkey attacked!(I'm serious) he quickly averted the monkey and threw a banana at it causing it to turn back into a duel spirit as it left toward the woods." What the hell was that!" he said disgruntled as he looked to the side and saw Luke."That's the 5th time that monkey's attacked me" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.