Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Maybe," said Maiden of Macabre from nearby as she approached Ryu and Luke. "It's because the monkey's fond of you." She saw their expressions. "What? Garnet's waiting for those two idiots to hurry up and I'm bored. So I thought I'd join the happy party." She stopped again. "Or are you?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Luke looks puzzled and surprised at the same time "Uhm... well cousin Ryu... I'm not even gonna ask because it will just get pure confusing..." He looks at Ryu and moves to make room on the bench he is sitting on for Ryu to sit down "So how are you doing Ryu... have you seen any wierd knights in coloured armour?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Well, I'm perfectly happy, Despite the monkey." he says as he gets back up."How about you Luke, you look like you just woke up." He begins stretching, since fighting a ninja monkey is no easy feat. OOC:I smell an ongoing rivalry."Knights in colored armor? No, not really, but I have been hearing hings, though that may just be my imagination..." he says unsure of himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Maiden of Macabre looked very cross. "Can't you two idiots hear me? HELLO?" She drew out her scythe and flashed it over their heads. Then a better idea struck her. She moved her other hand down the blade, making it blunt. She carefully poised it, then smacked the now-blunt blade onto the back of Luke and Ryu's heads. She waited for their reaction. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Aie! I heard you! and I said I was fine!" suddenly Marie appeared and conked him in the head.Oh, It's not as if she hit any brain cells, you ain't got any!"."You know, that's very rude!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Luke flies forward into the ground "YAH! hey what was that for! We herd you, i just didn't realy understand what you said ok!?" He looks back at Ryu, sitting up on the bench again as he does so "I have just woken up, i keep falling asleep when I'm bored, it's a bad habit of mine, the sounds around me just make me lose myself in them and I dose off..." he looks up into the treetops. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 [spoiler=Marie]Hey, don't sleep on me now, These duel spirits might kill me....".Marie Glares at him."What's that supposed to mean?"He shudders and whispers"Help me" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Maiden ran her hand down the blade again. "You could have at least said something," she said briskly. "You see, if you can't understand me, how will you ever get on with Garnet? Still it doesn't matter ... now that I know you can hear me, I must ask, what do you mean by 'knights'? Has something big happened which my good friend should know about?" She looked at them piercingly, the scythe's surface reflecting rays of the sun threateningly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Get on with Garnet...that actually never occurred to me...She is pretty, smart, and she's quite nice when she's not trying to sell things.Not only that, it'll stop the predator allegations on me...."He thought for a while and gets smacked on the head."That's not what she's asking Baka!, She wants to know about the Knights." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 He looks at garnet's duel spirit "Get on with Garnet... that'd be nice, I'd lke a proper friend... as for the knights... they're wierd, they appear out f no where and attack one person before vanishing, and if the person they chalenge lose, they disapear... they use themed decks, but that's all I know..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Maiden nodded. "I see ... well, for your information, if you dare to insult, offend, backstab or betray Garnet in any way that bag of hers contains everything she needs to make you miserable for the rest of the year." She paused. "Also do remember her father is a professor here and I doubt he would be pleased either. "As for the knights, I have heard the information I will need to know." She looked up and sighed. "It's still so early, I may as well stay and watch you do whatever you are going to do. Perhaps even take part myself." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "proper friend, sure that's what he thinks about." he's smacked again."Cause he's not a perv!"He looks at her."I'm not either!""Really, thane what's with you and that girl Lucy! she's only 10!""Oh for the love of god! will you leave that alone! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Luke gets a little scared inside at Maiden's first comment "Uh... I'll keep that in mind... i was attacked by one of those knights, he was in golden yellow and used light monsters, and there was another one attacking someone else, he wore navy blue... and used zombies" He stares at Ryu a little puzzled... "Wait, you and a 10 year old...? uh... how old are you...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 He gives Luke a look."Nothings happened! everyone's just assuming stuff!" He gets smacked again."Oh please, you two were this close to making out! you 14 year-old Perv!""What the hell gave you that idea!We're just friends for the love of..."He's smacked into a tree this time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 He smiles at Ryu "Why does it matter if she's four years younger tan you, I've heard of people with nine years between them and married, so it doesn't matter anyway, if you like her, be with her, who cares what other people think!" he stares at Marie "So leave him alone!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 She glares at Luke."Hell no! not after what he did!"She goes back into her card, Ryu gets up trying to hold his head in place."Most violent duel spirit ever!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 he looks at Ryu "What he did...?" He glares at Ryu as if he's suspicious "Ryyyyuuuuuu... what did you do.... or is this about that girl again...? And also, why don't you get a diferent duel spirit...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "My dad says that our Families Duel Spirits are permanent.....She's my chosen Guardian, whether she likes it or not, and I don't even know what I did." Up in a tree he can hear snoring."Huh? you hear that?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Maiden sighed. "You know, I never understand why your feelings involving love are so complicated." She cleaned her blade until she could see her reflection. "That's better, I hate having a dirty blade." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 He looks around "I can hear something, it's like a faint snoring noise... but where's it coming from...?" he looks up "Ah! It's up there... but wait... what is it... is it that monkey...? I hope not, that thing was a freek..." He turns to maiden "our feelings of love are so complicated because it's an important emotion" Sudenly he feels a faint jolt of lightnig in his head "Argh! Wha was that!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Wait, who are you talking about?". He says defensively, then he sees the blade sparkle."Uhm, ma'am...."he says as he gulps."I'm pretty sure she's talking about you dummy" says Zensaki up in the tree, who had just woken up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 he looks up to see Zensaki "Well that's where the noise was coming from, hey Ryu, do you know this spirit...?" he then notices maiden and shuffles along the bench away from her slightly "uhm please put that blade away..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Oh sorry." Maiden placed it back into a sheath strapped across her back. "I'm afraid it is in my nature to look intimidating, so even without the blade..." Her voice trailed off. Then she stayed quiet to watch the scene. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Yeah I know him" he says nonchalantly." That is Zensaki, My father's duel spirit and Marie's Father. Leader of my Mystic Guardian Deck." Zensaki looks at him."Which you haven't been using lately,what, are we not as good as you Dragons?" from deep within Ryu's Deck box you can hear Trident Dragion exclaim"Damn Straight!"."Nobody asked you Dragon Breath!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Oh I see... these knights bother me... i don't understand what they want or why they come here... but I guess I'm _____ nothing happened to me..." He freezes "Wait a second... _____.... _____!..................... _____! Argh! I can't say it! but wait... then... maybe I can't feel it either.... oh no!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.