dr.crowler ( HORUS AND SHACO, PLEASE READ!)

dr.crowler

hi,

my name is jonathan chalupiak, i live in regina sask. and have 10 friends, i like to eat pizza and i am 9 years old! my favourite colour is red. below is a terrible story when i almost got banned from the site!

(HORUS AND SHACO, PLEASE READ!)

one day i was searching the internet for a card maker, i found this and came on it, i decided to register to make contests and stuff, so i did, i was the pointman! after i made contests, since im creative, i decided to make a custom card shop! were you buy custom cards for 1 point. APPERANTLY, IT WAS SPAM SO PEOPLE(like HORUS and shaco) were posting stuff on the shop that was hurtiung my feelings really bad, so i told the moderators and gave them sorta ridicoulous neg reps cause they were hurting my feelings, since i wanted it to stop, i thought i could disguise and make my 2cnd account, dr.crowler. people knew it was the pointman and kept posting hurtful crap! so i gave my pointman account to my friend liam cause he wanted an account so badly but his mom wouldnt let him! then i made a card trade center just today and i only have 1 buyer so far, the end!!!!

Indeed. Not to be mean or anything but there isn't any real gain you can get from making that shop. I mean a point is worth less than the money it would take to make and send the card to our location.

The whole thing about making two accounts is complete rubbish. There are many smarter ways to do that. You're spamming the Rep system right now, you already gave yourself +4 reps!!! You're not suppose to make another account because you didn't like the reputation that you had on that account!!! That defeats the whole purpose of the Rep System.

Maybe harsh, but I am all for having you and Pointman banned.

Archived