yugioh gx

make a charactor charactors from gx and yugioh will appear

start off from slifer red

make a deck no overpowered cards ore your opponents wins

no decks called CyberTech or Gondoros Tech those are my decks

if you want to be a admin or story starter pm me or ask in here frist admin or stroy starter make the first chapter

admins

oplo

Story

Jaden walks to get a booster pack at the card store."Hi.Do you have any good spell card booster packs?"he said.Aster turns around."No,"Aster answered.Jaden stumbles backwards."I didn't know you were the owner.Everyone said this place was new."

"I'm not.You are.I'm was just waiting for you."

"No wonder this place is just a building.''

"The school supplies the funding."

"Cool.But why me?Doesn't everybody know that I love to duel?"

"Yeah,but that's the reason they want you to own the place.You make the desicions."

"Well then I better get started."

One day later.Sane walks up to the store."Neo Cards.That's a wierd name for a card store."Sane said to himself."Do you have any really powerfull DARK monster starter decks?"he asked."Just one.It came in yesterday.We also have singlely sold cards.Do you want one?"Jaden asked."Sure.I'll have that one."Sane said."Okay.When you get a singlely sold card,you also get a membership form."Jaden told Sane.It looked like this.

Membership Form

Name_________________

Are you a Boy?__________

Do you want to get a card a month?_________

If so,what kind of card?__________

"Well see ya."Sane Said.

Off Story-take it away KA Flame

Of course,being the guy he is,he accepted.Sane started.

DP:6 cards

MP1:I play"Dark's Babies"Now I can summon"Light Destroyer"And last I play "Dark's Gain"

BP:Light Destroyer attack his LP directly.

EP:3 cards

Card Stats:

Dark's Babies

Spell

Summon two Darkness tokens(DARK/4/Fiend/1000/1000)

Light Destroyer

Dark

Winged Beast/Effect

Pay 1500 LP to activate this card's effect.Your opponent cannot summon any LIGHT monsters as long as this card is in play.

ATK/4600 DEF/4600

Dark's Gain

Equip

Give up 1500 LP to activate this card's effect.The selected monster can attack your opponent's LP directly.

When the mysterious guy was attacked,he disappeared into nothingness.(the attacks name was Dark Nothing)

KA Flame your turn

ok thats a yes

i activate Gondoros tech

Ritual spell tribute a monster with the name lvl as CyberTech Overlord (8)

and ritual summon Cybertech Overlord discards Cybertech Warrior and CT(cyberTech) Inventor

to summon CyberTech Overlord atk 3200 def 3200

effect for each card in your graveyard with CyberTech in its card name this card gains 300 ATK and DEF

i have 4 with CT in their card name warrior enigeneer inventor and waste away so he gains 1200 ATK and DEF so hes at 4400

i equip him with CyberTech Laser Sword he gains 500 ATK so hes at 4900 ATK attack his monster you lose 300 lifepoints and i end by putting 2 cards face down your turn sane

LP:2200

DP:4 cards

MP1:I play "Field of Darkness" and "Graveyard of Darkness"

EP:2 cards

CARDSTATS:

Field of Darkness

Spell

Get rid of 500 LP to activate this cards effect.Destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the field.Your opponent loses LP equal to half the monster's ATK points.

Graveyard of Darkness

Spell

Get rid of 500 LP to activate this cards effect.Your opponent loses LP equal to all cards in your opponent's graveyardX500.

If I'm correct, that is 4950.

well im ra kien

(pronounced cane)

hades rebirth is my deck best card is hades infernul dragon

fusion

dark master hades+ demon dragon d.d

atk 3700/def 2500

effect:this card can take control of an opponents monster once per turn the monster taken can not attack and you must pay 500 lp to sacrifice it.

i use some real cards.

such as the gadjets

• 5 weeks later...

Archived