Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I won't rush. I'll take it easy. I'm not stupid, I won't make a mistake, possibly in my YGO card-making cards though =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I won't rush. I'll take it easy. I'm not stupid' date=' I won't make a mistake, possibly in my YGO card-making cards though =D[/quote'] Relax, usually in a case where you think your being lazy is just a sign that what you have previously been doing is no longer suiting your interests. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 That's what my dad always tells me! I take his advice obviously =) New Topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 That's what my dad always tells me! I take his advice obviously =) New Topic? Sure, what shall it be? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 You choose. I will let a new member choose this topic =) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 You choose. I will let a new member choose this topic =) Oh jeese, how about Music? Or something, what was the last topic? :oops: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Card-making. Any topic other than our last topic... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Card-making. Any topic other than our last topic... I'd rather not choose the topic. :oops: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 -_-OK...But I can't think of a topic...make the topic. If you really don't want to, someone else or me will make the topic :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 -_-OK...But I can't think of a topic...make the topic. If you really don't want to' date=' someone else or me will make the topic :D[/quote'] Eh, how about writing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 -_-OK...But I can't think of a topic...make the topic. If you really don't want to' date=' someone else or me will make the topic :D[/quote'] Eh, how about writing? What do you mean by "writing"? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 -_-OK...But I can't think of a topic...make the topic. If you really don't want to' date=' someone else or me will make the topic :D[/quote'] Eh, how about writing? What do you mean by "writing"? Literature? I don't know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Eh...that topic seems boring. Who is your favorourite Administrator of YCM? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Eh...that topic seems boring. Who is your favorourite Administrator of YCM? I wouldn't know. I have been here for two days, the only moderator I have had contact with is Hunter. I have had no contact with any of the Administrators. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 You don't have to. I'd say both. The creator of YCM and Falling Pizza. And you've been here for 2 days? Wow, you're post count is going high really fast! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Well there is 2 admins, YCmaker and Falling Pizza. Im not sure which one. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 You don't have to. I'd say both. The creator of YCM and Falling Pizza. And you've been here for 2 days? Wow' date=' you're post count is going high really fast![/quote'] Well how can I say which one I like, if I had no contact with them or see how they "govern"? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 YCMaker or Falling Pizza?YCMaker created this website, so... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 You don't have to. I'd say both. The creator of YCM and Falling Pizza. And you've been here for 2 days? Wow' date=' you're post count is going high really fast![/quote'] Well how can I say which one I like, if I had no contact with them or see how they "govern"?Niether have I, Not many people have had contact with them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Well. YCMaker hardly ever interacts. But he's 34. Don't know how old is FP. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 YCMaker or Falling Pizza?YCMaker created this website' date=' so...[/quote'] Well Hitler ended the Depression in Germany, but not everybody likes him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 And when did Hitler come to your head on this topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 The Fallen...What do you want us to do with it Ultimate Magician? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 And when did Hitler come to your head on this topic? I was making an example. You said YCMaker made the site so we should like him. I was comparing that statement to Hitler, by saying he ended the depression in germany, but he went along to do other things. Nothing against YCMaker, as I was saying I have had no contact with anyone other then Hunter. So I can say who I like better then others. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.