Leo's Club o' Fun: Imma be the best club again!

.Leo

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah and just say it is run and managed by Ovechkin Rocks Club o' Fun. hey guys i need some help. i am making some sutom card images and i need some help with backrounds. if you pm me a good backround i will give you a + rep

Oh. so we can posts cards here?

Tell me what you think:

308298c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play 1 Fiend-Type monster and 1 Warrior-Type monster you control. As long as this card is remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards that designates 1 or more Fiend-Type monsters you control. When this card is destroyed by battle with a Warrior-Type monster and is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Deck to your hand.

i think it is a bit over-powered. now how bout these cards

1.216063.jpg

Lore:This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this monster by activating "Aqua Shield of Death" and by discarding monster equal to Lvl 8 or more. Your opponent can not declare an attack for 2 rounds. After 2 rounds all of your opponents monsters with 2000 ATK or more must be returned to his/her respective hand.

2.216063.jpg

Lore:This monster can not be removed from play by Normal Spell Cards. If your opponent declares an attack on another face-up monster that you control, shift the attack to this monster and then remove your opponent's monster from play. This monster gets sent to your hand at your second End Phase. If this monster gets sent to the Graveyard by battle, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with "Morphtronic" in its title that you control. If this monster shifts control to your opponent, remove this monster from play. This monster is also treated as DARK. If your opponent activates a Quick-Play Spell Card that targets this monster, draw 2 cards. Any Trap Cards activated during your Battle Phase are negated as long as this monster is face-up that you control.

3.216063.jpg

Lore:This monster can attck twice in the same Battle Phase by dividing this monsters ATK in half. This monster can be removed from play to Special Summon 1 Lvl 5 or higher monster from your Deck or Graveyard. This monster cannot attack a Machine-Type monster in Defense Position.

4.216063.jpg

Lore:Once this card is played, it may be picked up by the oppisete player and he/she may play it. They may play it only if they have 2 or more cards face down. Once they play it and it goes to the graveyard it may not come back out.

5.216063o.jpg

Lore:You can Tribute this monster to Special Summon 1 "Robot Penguin Lv. 4" that you control. If you use the following effect remove this monster from play instead of sending this monster to the Graveyard.

6.216063p.jpg

Lore:This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this monster by removing from play, 1 "Robot Lv. 2" from your Graveyard. If this monster gets destroyed by battle, your opponent takes 500 Direct Damage to his/her Life Points.

And 7.216063.jpg

Lore:This card when played, destroys all monsters that have a level of six or lower. Then the user of this card takes one monster from their graveyard out and plays it on the field as an all time card.

Card 7 is my first card and is fake

Archived