Leo's Club o' Fun: Imma be the best club again!

.Leo

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep i gues were kinda in charge in some way. accept new mems and stuff

Well here's something to talk about:

[align=center]These are my new Plant-Type Monsters. The Spell Card' date=' Plant Evolution, will be coming out soon. All image credit goes to Karubin.

[img']http://i25.tinypic.com/2zp1qht.jpg[/img]

Plant Devourer LV2

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Plant Evolution". Trap Cards cannot be activated while "Plant Evolution" is face-up on the field. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Plant Devourer LV4" from your hand or Deck.

muirft.jpg

Plant Devourer LV4

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Plant Devourer LV2". Trap Cards cannot be activated while "Plant Evolution" is face-up on the field. Whenever a Spell Card is activate, the owner of that card gains 1000 Life Points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Plant Devourer LV6" from your hand or Deck.

hvcqo8.jpg

Plant Devourer LV6

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Plant Devourer LV4". Every time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, the owner of that card loses 1000 Life Points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Plant Devourer LV8" from your hand or Deck.

v3qa7t.png

Plant Devourer LV8

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Plant Devourer LV6". Each player must pay 1000 Life Points per card to Normal Summon, Special Summon, Set or activate cards from his/her respective hand. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monsters from your Deck besides "Plant Devourer LV2" and "Plant Devourer LV4".

[/align]

Archived