Leo's Club o' Fun: Imma be the best club again!

.Leo

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, since I have quite a group that will help me, I will sacrifice my fingers to type this big block of text. The first name that came to my head was Splicemon! If anyone has any better names, then go for it. Why splicemon? Because all of the monsters are Pokemon Splices. Why choose Pokemon Splices as monsters? Because there are a wide variety of them on this site, so it's easier than search for pics, only for someone to tell them that they suck!

This game is Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon combined, a child's dream. Yes, there's cards. No, there are no Yu-Gi-Oh Cards. Yes they're are custom cards. I haven't decided yet whether the cards would be Pokemon Cards or Custom Cards. The layout will be like this. Each monster has ATK and DEF AND HP. So, considering the amount of HP each monster might have, this could turn out into a long, complicated, FUN game.

First and foremost, everyone who plans to help me create this game should make a character from http://www.tektek.org/dream/. Just so you have a character. Next, find splices. No, don't steal them. Ask permission. THEN use them. PM me all the splices ya got. If we are finally still interested in this, use your computer skillz to make a custom card OR ask someone who you know can do the job RIGHT.

No, typing this block of text did not inflict pain on my fingers. just used that as an excuse to not type this. Now is the time to say "Screw this, I'm not contributing to it." Say it now or say it never. When this project is fully complete, I'll pay you depending on the outcome. Maybe 100 points per person, who knows. Questions or comments?

I am creating a card game and if I were to type every detail' date=' my fingers would hurt. So therefore, anyone in this club that wants to help create this *FANTASTIC* card game just has to say so and I'll PM it to them =D

[/quote']

[align=center]I still find it funny how everyone is making TCG's since me and Fenrir started ours...

On a side-note, your card game in general sounds very cliché and crappy, with the pretty much same battle mechanism as we utilise in ours. So, I think, that you're basically ripping most of our TCG off and using it for your own, but, regardless, you've done it in an awful way.

L2TCG. :/[/align]

I am creating a card game and if I were to type every detail' date=' my fingers would hurt. So therefore, anyone in this club that wants to help create this *FANTASTIC* card game just has to say so and I'll PM it to them =D

[/quote']

[align=center]I still find it funny how everyone is making TCG's since me and Fenrir started ours...

On a side-note, your card game in general sounds very cliché and crappy, with the pretty much same battle mechanism as we utilise in ours. So, I think, that you're basically ripping most of our TCG off and using it for your own, but, regardless, you've done it in an awful way.

L2TCG. :/[/align]

-.- I haven't read any of the rules or mechanics to your TCG. I'm bored, so making a TCG might pass the time and might actually be fun.

ok guys. back from vaction. thanks Avion for running the club while i was gone. i appreciate it. the shop will be opened soon. so every one who hasn't PMed me examples who wants to be apart of the Clubs shop just PM me. FC-frostflakes has already sent a PM

Archived