Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 ☆-----☆☆☆--☆☆-----☆--☆--☆☆-----☆--☆--☆☆☆☆-☆☆☆--☆☆☆ No. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeoDemonX Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Woot I am a member of this club Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ That's Right' date=' I went there.[/quote'] ☆-----☆☆☆--☆☆-----☆--☆--☆☆-----☆--☆--☆☆☆☆-☆☆☆--☆☆☆ No. MAGICAL GIRL POWERS ACTIVATE! *Hits you so stars come from your head, returns to guy form* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I did a recent spelling test in English and I got 100/100 easily =P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
42.42.564 Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 gratz XD awww i missed those old days...spelling bee contest haha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mindscatter Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Just wanted to join but saw that you don't have an actual application. So...am I in? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I always used to do well in spelling tests, like 4 years ago and earlier. I have done crap in most exams though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I always used to do well in spelling tests' date=' like 4 years ago and earlier. I have done crap in most exams though.[/quote']lol. I did 2 tests today. Spelling (that I mention to you already) and a Maths test. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I had a project due today I had to read in front of the entire Italiano classe. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Just wanted to join but saw that you don't have an actual application. So...am I in? accepted. YAH 3 Stars ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 i use my LOL BEAM to kill Skippy*starts thinking*''i could use L™COF banhammer....'' Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Just wanted to join but saw that you don't have an actual application. So...am I in? accepted. YAH 3 Stars ;3 Looks like we have a new member Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 No because i don't accept castrators!! >=0 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 nvm that. he is in anyways ^.- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 ...This club seems more active in night. It's hardly been active in the evening =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 nvm that. he is in anyways ^.- NO CASTRATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Mind if we move into a new topic? lol. I iz bored. You must make me laugh. NAO. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Mind if we move into a new topic? lol. I iz bored. You must make me laugh. NAO. do i have to? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 ...This club seems more active in night. It's hardly been active in the evening =/Yeah' date=' and I am more around in the night posting in the general section.[/b'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Mind if we move into a new topic? lol. I iz bored. You must make me laugh. NAO. do i have to?EVERYBODY HAS TO!You guys must make me laugh, out loud. NAO please. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Mind if we move into a new topic? lol. I iz bored. You must make me laugh. NAO. do i have to?EVERYBODY HAS TO!You guys must make me laugh' date=' out loud. NAO please.[/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Seen that many times lol. NEXT ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Seen that many times lol. NEXT ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 -_-Fudgecake. That looks scary weird lol. NEXT ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.