.Leo Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 on what? a +Rep? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 No. Check in my sig. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeoDemonX Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 Can I join please and this is my 2nd time I am doing this Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 ???Lemme guess. This is to do with GFX? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 I know. Btw you (Leo) get a ☆ for being epic. So does the real and original Rua. ^_^ EDIT: S-Sceptile' date=' pm me. I charge 10-15 points per image in it.[/quote'] Hey im the real Ruacos im just Epic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 In my opinion you're not epic enough for me to say that you are. No offense ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 I had 5000 points once when i was at 1500 postsi had no idea how i got the points Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 I remember one time someone donated over 800 points to you I think. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 But that wouldnt make 5000 points though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 I said over. Likely to be over 1000 as well. I think. How does it feel like to be a Legendary Member? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 Feeling special or something Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 No. Check in my sig. ^_^ I NEED MORE TO BEAT MARTIAL [/capslockissosmexyindissitutation] Can I join please and this is my 2nd time I am doing this sorry for the wait. since this club posts a lot it seems that entry Applications are being un seen. i might change it to PM. ~ACCEPTED~ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 I want to be on the SKPPY SIDE OF THE CANOE!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 Wait....Emo-Te left? Who's gonna make my Xion sig D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 No. He didn't. He can't of...an epic buddy of mine can't leave without informing mah Dx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 He mightive, but I'm not positive. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 I don't think he has left because he might partially visit YCM :? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 Well now who is gonna make my Xion sig? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 Not meh. Unfortunately I don't GFX with sigs or tags etc =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 Well now who is gonna make my Xion sig? you shouldn't care about that, you should care about Emo-te leaving Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 He didn't leave, we are not so sure... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 Hey guys i have a question were do you get the statistics like post count and so on? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 ^Is this guy in this club? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 Doubt it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 ^Is this guy in this club? he is. he joined a LONG time ago. check the list Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.